• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Bamboo T-Shirts...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How much would you spend or are willing to spend on a solid color bamboo tee?

Anamoly

Reaction score
spam[1].gif

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My label is about to start an organic line called Formula Raw and we're gonna be stocking bamboo tees in 8 different colors in sizes XS-XL all starting at $22.50 each with a possible price breaks with bulk orders...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Anamoly
spam[1].gif

No, it was more of a serious question, I think people charging $60 for a blank bamboo tee is insane. I was just trying to see what people are paying out there, I don't think people should be getting raped on t-shirts because they are made from bamboo/organic cotton/virgin's public hair that's all...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yes, they're are made in the USA (Cali to be exact) and we will have 100% Organic Cotton, 100% Bamboo, or my favorite and most durable 80% Bamboo, 20% Organic Cotton. Tagless tees with a white screen hit on the inside collar, I will have pics of fits, colors and any other information in a week or so once I get back from Germany...

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
What's the deal with bamboo anyways? I never heard about it being used in T-shirts until just recently and now it seems like the big new trend.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
they've been around for a while now, i think with the whole "green" thing and bamboo being such a sustainable plant, not to mention they make the softest, lightest, most comfortable fabric ever, it's become such a hit. the fit is awesome and it just breathes so well, almost like you're not wearing a t-shirt at all...

cldpsu

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sweatshop in California? Serious question. Be honest.

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
does it really matter, hahaha?!?! no seriously, i am trying to just give the public what they want at a reasonable price. not everything has to cost an arm and a leg, especially something like a blank t-shirt no matter what it's made from, to me it's all about quality, fit and feel, not just the brand name...

Tooch4321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Tooch4321
I will have pics of fits, colors and any other information in a week or so once I get back from Germany...

I'm actually about to leave to the airport soon, but upon my return all shall be revealed. In terms if bulk, my partner and I haven't decided yet the quantities, I was thinking like buy 5 get 1 free or price breaks for orders of 12 or more, these are all details that need to be ironed out. I was mainly trying to see if there was an interest and if the price-point was good. PM any other questions you may have and I'll get back to you when I can...

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 37.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 39 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.4%

Staff online

Forum statistics