• Welcome to our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. We are very happy to welcome our newest affiliate vendor, Passus Shoes. Passus shoes was founded by long term members of the forum and veterans of the shoes business. and is dedicated to crafting fine shoes in Budapest in a time honored tradition. Please help me give them a warm welcome in their new affiliate vendor thread.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Ballin' with $30 gummy bears

yoyodunno

Reaction score
The box:
opening:
You know it's quality:
I think I got a pretty good deal. Oh wait...they included something extra in the box, high quality gummy bears at this price, AND they decide to throw in something extra? That's nice of them.
Zuriick Beata, size 10 anyway, I think for 40 bucks shipped it was a pretty good deal, the shoes aren't too shabby either. I haven't worn them outside yet, but they seem to fit ok, for the price pretty sweet. Also, yes the gummy bears did come in the box with the shoes.

kylelovesyou

Reaction score
I very much enjoyed the gummy bears that accompanied my pair from these dudes. I like these little touches, they humanize the online ordering process.

Kvc06

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thank you for this post.

Listi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Some ugly shoes and teeth rotting sugariness.

*clap clap clap*

lwkeung

Reaction score
I personally don't really like Zuriicks.
My Alberts that I ordered last year was far below the quality I expected for it's price.
It's basically canvas sewed onto a poor and uncomfortable sole.

haiguise

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Listi
Some ugly shoes and teeth rotting sugariness.

*clap clap clap*

lol +1 those shoes are pretty damn ugly.

yoyodunno

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lwkeung
I personally don't really like Zuriicks. My Alberts that I ordered last year was far below the quality I expected for it's price. It's basically canvas sewed onto a poor and uncomfortable sole.
Yeah I agree the quality isn't great. Honestly I just wanted a cheap chukka style sneaker, and they will do the job! To those who think they are ugly, I guess my taste in shoes hasn't matured to your godly levels yet.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks like you didn't even get any good flavours.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How do you feel about spending money on non-essential goods during the Covid-19 crisis?

• I don't want to spend money at a time of economic uncertainty, even if I could afford it.

• I feel compelled to spend to help small businesses that are struggling.

• I reduced my budget for non-essential goods and I'm not spending at the moment.

• Not much has changed for me and I'm still buying stuff I can't afford.

Results are only viewable after voting.