1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Balenciaga Panelled Hoodcoat, Size 48

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by ghostface, Feb 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ghostface

ghostface Senior member

the detailing and construction on this coat are awesome. beautiful black wool/cashmere blend, interspersed with textured polyamide panelling at the hood, parts of the sleeves, and interior. hidden placket via snap closures. razor-sharp cut at the shoulders, high armholes and slim sleeves, and looser body to show off the fabric's drape. flap pockets that can be tucked in (as in my pics) for a sleeker look. two roomy interior pockets. fully lined in silky cupro.

brand new with tags.

it fits tts for a 48, slightly roomy on a 46 and slim on a 50.

here it is as seen in thatoneguy's waywt from a couple of weeks ago: http://www.styleforum.net/t/164384/the-waywt-discussion-thread/84250_50#post_6058609

- price includes paypal fees and usps priority shipping with tracking within the us; if you live elsewhere, please ask for a shipping quote.
    - i've sold ~300 items here and on sufu-- never with any problems-- so please feel free to ask for references.
    - please, no offers for trade or requests for fit pics

measurements
    pit to pit: 21.5"
    shoulder to shoulder: 17.75"
    sleeve: 26.5"
    length: 39"

(my pics came out poorly because of the low light, so i've included the stock pic as well as three excellent fit pics thanks to tog.)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]