1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Balenciaga painted corduroy jeans Size 33

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by KingJulien, Apr 7, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KingJulien

KingJulien Senior member

I accept bitcoin as payment!

full disclosure: these were hanging by a belt loop on a hook in my closet and the belt hook recently ripped (after I made this listing). It's a very easy fix, and I can provide pics if required.

Balenciaga 5-pocket cords in their 18cm cut, things are awesome but just too big for me. 9/10 condition, tiny tiny bit of fading on the fly and that's about it. They fit kinda like Dior 19cm. These look really cool when they start to fade, by the way.

I'll also consider trades for dior 19cm or balenciaga in a 31.

Waist: 18" (should fit a size 33 or a 34?)
    Thigh at crotch: 13"
    Leg opening: 18cm
    Inseam: 36"

Thanks for looking!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 21, 2013
  2. larryr

larryr Senior member

Any more measurements? leg opening, length?

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.