1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Balenciaga AW12 blue cotton bomber. Size 48.

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by winston86dit, Jan 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. winston86dit

winston86dit Senior member

Balenciaga royal blue bomber jacket. From AW12 collection. Worn only a few times and in great condition. Size is 48. Ordered from ln-cc a bit ago. But I'm not really wearing it because of the color but it's probably the best Balenciaga jacket I own.
    Great mid weight to it. Textured cotton body with knit ribbing at the cuffs, neck, and back hem of jacket. Two inside pockets. Full front zip.

Looking for $450 to start but open to offers as there is something else I have my eye on right now. So feel free to PM me.
    This retailed for $1500+

Paypal only.
    Shipping and paypal fee is included in the $450 price anywhere in the United States.
    International shipping is welcome but will come at an additional cost. Please contact me for a quote.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.