1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Baldwin Raw Selvage

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by zzzzzard, Dec 22, 2009.

1. deejaysoy

deejaysoy Senior member

Hey Justin... My crotch is giving way on my dry henleys (after two years). How do I go about for repairs? Thx!

2. Justin Warring

Justin Warring Member

We offer darning at Baldwin KC in Kansas City. Darning services start at $35 and are assessed on a case by case basis from there. Send all repairs / alterations to:

BALDWIN DENIM
    attn: Repairs Dept.
    6347 W. 110th St.
    Leawood, KS 66211

Or, if you're in KC, just drop them off at the shop and we'll take care of the rest!

3. lawschooldropout

lawschooldropout Senior member

Just received a pair of the Henely 14oz, I know these are Sanforized, but can anyone recommend whether or not I should pre-soak them. Thanks in advance.

4. brokeassp

brokeassp Senior member

Got mine recently as well. Going to keep wearing them until they soften. Sized down one

5. single origin

single origin Senior member

No, just start wearing em. I have 4 pairs of henleys and never did a pre soak.

6. vorhven

vorhven Member

Hey, I like the look of the henleys, i just have a question regarding crotch room. Is there adequate crotch room in these jeans? that's one of my main concerns when getting slimmer fit jeans because although i like the look of them, the crotch room seems to suffer on most. I have a 33 inch true waist and a pair of polo jeans that are size 32 and measure 17.5 across right now that fit me well in the waist/crotch area( a little bit big in waist actually) with a 10.5 front rise. What size would i be looking at to have a comfortable fit in the henleys?

Last edited: Jan 17, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  7. rydude87

rydude87 Member

I have the same question as well. I have Naked and Famous Weird guy which is a low rise, and was wondering if henleys have more room. Or the Samuel or 76?

8. Justin Warring

Justin Warring Member

The Henley is a slim leg fit with a roomy cut through the top block, so I think you would be pleased with the fit in that area. On a size 33 pair of dry Henleys, the waist measures 17.5" across with a 10.5" front rise and 12" through the thigh.

The Samuel and the '76 will fit a bit more snug through the top block and thigh.

Let me know if you guys have any other questions.

Feel free to hit me up at jw@baldwindenim.com or 913-312-2382.

Cheers!

9. single origin

single origin Senior member

Will anything from spring/summer 15 collection be added to your website? I don't think any of the items from the collection is available online.

10. Justin Warring

Justin Warring Member

We just wrapped up shooting S/S new arrivals. They should be posted online soon. Let me know if you have any other questions.

11. ebayhtl

ebayhtl Senior member

Pretty quiet here so thought I'd bump. Bought a couple of pairs of Baldwin's recently from the East Dane sale (great price) and have been happy with them.
    I found the Henley and 76 fit to be almost the same - slim fit with some stretch (denim in question I suppose). If anything, the Henley seems to be slimmer along the calf - bit strange given the 76 is meant to be the skinny jeans.
    Anyway, good jeans good quality - recommended.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2016