1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

BAGNOLI Sartoria Napoli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by ThinkDerm, Jan 23, 2012.

1. mishon

mishon Senior member

It's all gone. Looks decently made, but I did not encounter a sartoria by that name in my travels to Napoli.

2. zim13

zim13 Well-Known Member

Anyone had any experience with this brand? Are the jackets full canvassed?

Cheers

3. Mattia

Mattia Member

I just bought a suit on Yoox that will arrive this week. I will let you know the results.

4. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

which one did you get?

5. Mattia

Mattia Member

http://www.yoox.com/us/49126699EP/item?dept=

I sent it back. Here are the pros: cut is decent with a 2.5 lapel, basted sleaves so your tailor can make working button holes, neopolitan collar.
    Cons: fused (not even half canvassed), pick stiching appears do be done by a machine, underside of collar is not the typical felt, but rather the same fabric.

Almost $700 for a fused suit is a deal killer for me.

6. mf62168

mf62168 Well-Known Member

Anyone else have any views? Jacket I saw looked canvased

7. Peurist

Peurist Senior member

Apologies for resurrecting a dead threat w/a weird request -- but if anyone has a Bagnoli blazer sitting around, any chance you can take a pic of the inside label (the white label w/fabric content), and post or PM? Much thanks in advance :)

8. ThinkDerm

ThinkDerm Senior member

Will you be Offering bagnoli in your shop?

9. Peurist

Peurist Senior member

The request was kind of a wild goose chase regarding a different brand I fell in love with that looks like it is produced by Bagnoli. Currently slated for Fall are suits/blazer/coats from Fugato/Papa & Sons, some Royal Hem items, and hopefully some high end pants (trying to get in touch with a few different manufacturers at the moment).

10. antirabbit

antirabbit Senior member

I have an SC made by them. Its ok, not great, cut is good, made just so so. Ill try to snap a pic of the labels.

11. lukejackson

lukejackson Senior member

I have a jacket.by them. fully unlined etc. Cut like boglioli. I love it actually.