- Mar 9, 2006
- Reaction score
What's the best way to do it? I found this recipe...does it sound like it will produce crispy bacon? I like mine near-burnt.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C or gasmark 7)
- Take a large cookie sheet with a lip and cover it in aluminum foil. I like the wide heavy duty stuff that can cover the tray with a single piece.
- Arrange the bacon on the sheet without overlapping.
- Bake for six minutes.
- Turn the cookie sheet around 180 degrees.
- Bake for another 4-7 minutes depending on your oven and how crispy you like your bacon.
- Lift the bacon out with tongs and set on a plate covered in paper towels. I dab the tops with another paper towel too.