1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Bachelor party ideas

Discussion in 'Social Life, Food & Drink, Travel' started by Mike C., Apr 26, 2006.

1. Fabienne

Fabienne Senior member

What you said here:

Ah ah, everything is becoming clearer now: one of my best male friends told my husband, on the night before our wedding, that "from now on", all his time would have to be devoted to me. Even though this friend knows me, he decided to go with the cliche about wifes, apparently. I had to confront him once or twice on issues that mattered to me. He's beginning to get it. He thinks it's because I'm French. I'm not fighting him on this, as long as he believes me when I say something counter culture.

2. JBZ

JBZ Senior member

I don't know what kind of money you spend going to vegas. I want to suggest something that might seem a little crazy, but but give it though.

prague - if you can get a flight there for $600, and vegas is $300, it pays off.

the best beer you will ever have can be bought for a buck a liter (that is 33 ounces), the strippers (I am told) make the girls in vegas look like klinger from mash, a hotel can be had for $30-40, and if anybody does want to cross the threshold of good taste, there are gorgeous women available for what it costs to have a breakfast buffet in vegas.

every time I go to prague for business, the city is full of brits on bachlor party weekends, having a blast.

oh, and it is one of the cheapest places in the world to hear good opera every night of the year. [​IMG]

Is it just me, or does this sound like the set up for the move Hostel? [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Kid609

Kid609 Senior member

strippers and coke are usually fun

4. Full Canvas

Full Canvas Senior member

I don't know what kind of money you spend going to vegas. I want to suggest something that might seem a little crazy, but but give it though.

prague - if you can get a flight there for $600, and vegas is $300, it pays off.

the best beer you will ever have can be bought for a buck a liter (that is 33 ounces), the strippers (I am told) make the girls in vegas look like klinger from mash, a hotel can be had for $30-40, and if anybody does want to cross the threshold of good taste, there are gorgeous women available for what it costs to have a breakfast buffet in vegas.

every time I go to prague for business, the city is full of brits on bachlor party weekends, having a blast.

oh, and it is one of the cheapest places in the world to hear good opera every night of the year. [​IMG]

Although I didn't file the article (not realizing I would wish to reference it), I am sure you can quickly research the statistics.

Prague recently surpassed Kiev as the HIV capital of Europe.

My wife spent her ninth through fourteenth years in Prague when her father was posted there by the (then) Byelorussian government. So, each year while we are in Minsk, we make a side-trip to Prague. If a person hasn't visited Prague since the 1980s, that person is due for a strong shock upon seeing the free and "socially friendly behavior" in Prague's younger people today.

Globetrotter is correct as far as his description goes. The girls are very friendly and pretty. They are also (like the beer) inexpensive according to what I am told. Enjoy the opera if and when you visit. However, bachelor party behavior is riskier in Prague. How lucky do you feel? [​IMG]

Good luck and have plenty of fun wherever you celebrate!