1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Baby blue jeans

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by Rob777, Dec 6, 2015.

1. Rob777

Rob777 New Member

I'm looking for two sets of light blue jeans in both heavier and lighter weight fabrics so I have a pair for Summer and Winter. At one time they were easily available, but all the London and provincial stores seem to stock these days are dark blue or charcoal grey heavyweights and anything in a lighter colour is faded or slashed (no I don't want to emulate the tramp like look so many youngsters wear and besides middle aged guys look ridiculous in that garb). I want a regular fit too (again as a middle aged guy I hate seeing men my own age in anything with drainpipe cut legs or with the fabric clutching at ones manhood).

So anyone know where I can get regular cut light blue denim?

2. Bugeyed Earl

Bugeyed Earl New Member

I recently picked up a pair of pale blue Big John/Rockin' Jellybean jeans that fit that description pretty well. Japanese made, heavyweight selvedge denim, etc, pretty nice. They're at least one season out, but you might be able to find a pair with a little luck.

3. philie

philie Senior member

got those rocking jelly ones too. great jeans, pop up on eBay often. currently i think there are some in aswell.