• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

B100 by B.Son & Urban Outfitters

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know whats up with the B100 line? is it just cheaper cuz its made of worse quality? B100 Line i have been shopping for some fall wear from b.son and can't understand why UO has cheaper prices unless it is due to quality ...

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
That hoodie is a copy of my hoodie from f/w 07. It retailed for $140-50, something like that, but I picked it up from the s/s sale for less than they're selling the b100.

Don't hold me completely to it but aside from this zipper being brass instead of black, the c/u shot shows that the material isn't the same. The UO version looks like a standard black while mine has a horizontal slub to it (it's actually one of the reasons I bought it). I'm curious to see how the two compare in terms of feel but for $88 unless it's a total piece of uncomfortable crap you're getting a decent deal.

B.Son isn't super high quality but that's really not the point; you're paying for the cut. I guess UO took that idea and stripped it down even futher.

Klemins

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
UO in the past has also gotten stuff from companies like Morphine Generation, but they get it a full season after most boutiques or other stores. Essentially, you're getting the same item for what would be a sale price in the original store. Not sure what the deal is with B.Son, or Corpus either since I've seen it there.

whodini

Conan OOOOOOO"BRIEN!
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Klemins
UO in the past has also gotten stuff from companies like Morphine Generation, but they get it a full season after most boutiques or other stores. Essentially, you're getting the same item for what would be a sale price in the original store. Not sure what the deal is with B.Son, or Corpus either since I've seen it there.
I don't think it's the same deal. UO's doing a lot of "By xxxxx for UO" collabs recently where the pricepoint is clearly directed toward a certain spend-friendly demographic. The materials, workmanship, etc. would most likely reflect the discount on the label.

why

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
When Rebecca Beeson learns that a man's torso is smaller than his legs and arms, maybe I'd give a shit.

danilo

Reaction score
that hoodie is pretty sweet... going to have to check it out, I already have a b.son hoodie and I love it

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Most Interesting Fashion Collaboration of 2020

• JW Anderson x Uniqlo

• Nigo x Virgil Abloh

• Converse x Midnight Studios

• Rick Owens x Champion

• Barbour x Engineered Garments

• Adidas x Bed JW Ford

• Jordan Brand x Dior

• Billie Eilish x Takashi Murakami

• Lego x Levi's