1. Welcome to the new Styleforum!

We hope you’re as excited as we are to hang out in the new place. There are more new features that we’ll announce in the near future, but for now we hope you’ll enjoy the new site.

We are currently fine-tuning the forum for your browsing pleasure, so bear with any lingering dust as we work to make Styleforum even more awesome than it was.

Oh, and don’t forget to head over to the Styleforum Journal, because we’re giving away two pairs of Carmina shoes to celebrate our move!

Please address any questions about using the new forum to support@styleforum.net

Cheers,

The Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice

B.Son FW07 (formerly Attention Saucemaster)

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by poly800rock, Oct 10, 2007.

1. JohnnyLaw

JohnnyLaw Well-Known Member

I really dig this piece. It really shows his imagination...good stuff.

I actually met this (B. Son) guy a few years ago. Good guy; I'm happy that he made his vision work.

Uhhh... Isn't B.Son designed by Rebecca Beeson? That guy is the Context model.

2. Mark C.

Mark C. Well-Known Member

Uhhh... Isn't B.Son designed by Rebecca Beeson? That guy is the Context model.

I'm talking about B. Scott: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...iendID=1058962

When I met him he was designing for Nice Collective.

3. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

It is neat how B. Son is repeating the same three or so fabrics for many different pieces. Instead of coming off as unimaginative or repetitive, it looks more like they're seeing how many possibilities they can imagine with those fabrics, and the ideas have been great so far. I will admit that the two tone double layer jacket thing is too busy for my tastes, but I am digging the side button cardigan: [​IMG] Now, on a different note, has anyone had experience with their scarves? Those things cost about double the usual price for a merino scarf, so I'm really curious about how they look/feel in reality.

4. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

I will admit that the two tone double layer jacket thing is too busy for my tastes, but I am digging the side button cardigan:

[​IMG]

Reminds me of someone who just ran off from an insane asylum.

5. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

B.Son Fall Collection - 001

We're happy to announce that we've added B.Son to our collection of brands that are being sold in our online store. The brand has been extremely popular in-store and we've had many requests from our online customers to bring the product to the online.

We're kicking it off with two basics, a mock zip-up hoodie, and a wool-blend peacoat.

You can see all these items in our online store now with measurements, photos, and prices. More pieces will be added every two weeks. There are no reorders for B.Son and therefore once something is sold out, we cannot get any more:
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...index&cPath=77

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. rocks

rocks Well-Known Member

There should be enough room in the chest where you could rock the small. It was hardly skin tight in my body when I wore it, and my chest is 36.5
    Yep, you were right on all accounts, I got the navy one from Tycoon, size small fits me perfectly in the chest and shoulders, glad I didn't size up. Oh, and like you mentioned previously the cuffs take some maneuvering for the hands to pass through. [​IMG]

7. DeadDJ

DeadDJ Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find the Shawl collar in Charcoal grey? Revolve, context, self edge, etc. all don't have it. Can't find it online anywhere. The only place it seems to exist is Oak NY but of course, they sold out. http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shop-by-br...on-shawl-cardi I swear they get exclusives on everything.

8. Bam!ChairDance

Bam!ChairDance Well-Known Member

Ha, I swear, if I'm not careful, I could end up with a wardrobe full of charcoal grey and look like a roving cloud everywhere I go. That color has a special place in my heart because it's so matching friendly, but it's so easy to stock up on charcoal 'cause nearly every garment comes in it.

9. haganah

haganah Well-Known Member

What do you guys think of this new B.Son piece? [​IMG] Is it way too over the top?
    I love it but it's incredibly ridiculous. I also like the mock zip hoodie from kiya but it reminds me of the ninja hoodie.

10. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

Does anyone know where I can find the Shawl collar in Charcoal grey? Revolve, context, self edge, etc. all don't have it. Can't find it online anywhere. The only place it seems to exist is Oak NY but of course, they sold out.

http://www.oaknyc.com/men/shop-by-br...on-shawl-cardi

I swear they get exclusives on everything.

I have the Shawl collar in "black". It's not exactly black, the fabric makes it look like a nice dark charcoal color. A bit darker than poly800rock's cardigan from last season.

11. fudgebutt

fudgebutt Well-Known Member

absolutely beautiful clothing

12. danilo

danilo Well-Known Member

B.son really makes some of the coolest outerwear around. I have the F/W 07 pull over hoodie and I love it.

13. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

Why is it that Context is the ONLY place that carries B.Son items in XS?

14. rocks

rocks Well-Known Member

I'd like that black shawl cardi in xs but context is out of that size Where else can I get this piece?

15. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

16. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

I'd like that black shawl cardi in xs but context is out of that size Where else can I get this piece?
    They don't plan to reorder it either. [​IMG]

No way.. We've got every piece we carry in XS:
    http://www.selfedge.com/shop/index.p...424c7f36f019e0

Alright, I still wonder why all the other sites I've seen B.Son on still only carry sizes Small and above.[​IMG] Kiya, do you have any other B.Son pieces that you will be putting up soon onto the website? If so which ones?

17. kiya

kiya Well-Known Member

They don't plan to reorder it either. [​IMG]

Alright, I still wonder why all the other sites I've seen B.Son on still only carry sizes Small and above.[​IMG] Kiya, do you have any other B.Son pieces that you will be putting up soon onto the website? If so which ones?

We're getting new shipments every two weeks from now till the end of November, so we should have more coming in about 10 days..

18. TyCooN

TyCooN Well-Known Member

This season's Side Button Cardigan looks like the one that was being sold on Self Edge last season: [​IMG]

19. ~Stangzorized~

~Stangzorized~ Well-Known Member

that side-button mock sweater is dope... its sold out everywhere in small and medium.. damn

20. poly800rock

poly800rock Well-Known Member

how thin do you think you are that you can fit into an xs. are you a 95 year old grandma?