• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Azalea Myspace 15% off Code

Cali4nia_Matt

Reaction score
I just purchased some APC Rescue jeans off of Azaleaonline.com for $119.00 (free priority shipping). Before I checked out I searched for a coupon and, right now, through 8/30/06, they have a special Myspace Azalea 15% off code. The code is: ms15222.

KingKongLives

Reaction score
"Here are detailed measurements from a tag size 31:

* 36" actual waistband!
* 10" front rise,
* 14.5" back rise,
* 36" inseam.
* 19.5" at knee, 18" at leg opening.
* 100% cotton selvedge denim."

from the website O_O? 36' on a tagged 31?? what the...

Joffrey

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ I guess they are saying it was wrongly tagged by APC

Cali4nia_Matt

Reaction score
The website also states that for APC you should always order at least 1 size down. The sizes are always larger than what they are called. I'm a 34/35 and I ordered a 33...I suppose it's a French thing?

Aaron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Cali4nia_Matt
The website also states that for APC you should always order at least 1 size down. The sizes are always larger than what they are called. I'm a 34/35 and I ordered a 33...I suppose it's a French thing?
No, it's more of a raw jeans thing. I suggest checking out the "Official APC Sizing" thread and some of othe raw/selvedge denim threads in the streetwear section. Sorry, I don't have time to provide more links. I'm sure others will.

A.

Reaction score
I orded a NS in 32 from Azalea. It was an actual freakin' size 35, a slightly looser one at that. This got sent back.

I then ordered a NS in 31. This one was a slightly loose size 33, 2 sizes down from the "next size up" pair I previously ordered. Crazy. I guess this one's from last year's batch, as I've heard it mentioned on here that APCs run even bigger this year.

Great fit though.

Originally Posted by Cali4nia_Matt

hommederobot

Reaction score
hey everyone,
the discount code for style forum members at azaleaonline.com is "styleforum15". type that in before you check out to receive 15% off!

cheers & enjoy!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads