1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Awesome Ties for Cheap - Tom Ford Isaia Battistoni Dunhill

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by steveoly, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steveoly

steveoly Senior member

Trying to raise funds for a different purchase - ties are priced to move right away. Each tie is in excellent, gently worn condition - no stains, pulls, snags, etc and standard length. Please pay via paypal. Price include USPS priority shipping.
    International buyer please PM me for shipping quote. Thanks.

**Please note that I no longer hold items. I will honor the sale on a first to pay basis and refund any subsequent payments.**

Dunhill - Light purple with diagonal purple stripes - creates a subtle iridescence and nice textured tie
    3.75" wide
    $40
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Battistoni - Awesome forest green with light blue floral motif - goes great with a navy suit; Nice thick silk
    3.25" wide
    $40>SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

ISAIA - Not sure if this is a seven fold tie but it sure is awesome - super soft silk, light blue/aqua diamond micro pattern - this is a great summer tie on the cheap
    3.5" wide
    $55>SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Tom Ford - Some may say "Grail" - Navy, woven silk - goes great with...everything. These go for a lot more on the bay.
    3" wide
    $85>SOLD
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 3, 2012

2. GHo

GHo Senior member

nice ties Steve. You better not have thrifted those in Des Moines.!?!?!?? :slapfight:

(you know I'm kidding. not many here are familiar with Tom Ford - is he the brother of Henry?) :embar:

3. amadar

amadar Senior member

Good stuff here. I'm bummed I missed out on that TF...that thing is sweet.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.