• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Awesome Slim Fit Evisu

Ahaz

Reaction score
I've always loved the Evisu style, but never the fit. I want to be as gangsta as the next Streetwear and Denim poster, but super baggy jeans just look stupid and unintimidating on my skinny frame. These have the awesome gullwings, prominent Evisu branding, and a great super skinny fit. Anybody know where I could find a pair?

These plus a oversized puffer jacket and are going to be the hot new look this winter, mark my words.

lol8[1].gif

You can't see it, but in the last two pics, his right legs says 'Beams'. He was also wearing a tee shirt that said 'Andy Souwer x Evisu' when he came into the ring. Joking aside, I'd love to have one of those. Souwer is the man.

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
WTF, they actually do say EVISU on them

How did these come about?

K

poly800rock

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
******* amazing!

VKK3450

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If you look at the left leg in the second pic, I think it says "Evisu is my god"

Haha

Ahaz

Reaction score
I have a pic from the other angle, and that is what it does say, indeed. Lots of fighters in Japan wear some cool stuff. MMA and kickboxing are huge over there, and the athletes are pretty damn famous. And like here, a lot of them are seen as fashion figures or celebrities. Andy has a background in shootfighting, and those are shootfighting pants. Zambidis sports Puma Masato reps Champion and Dress Camp, some kind of runway label (www.dresscamp.org) Albert Kraus wears Anna's Graments (http://www.annas-u.com/) The last two I stole from a post on Sherdog. Here's one more of Andy and his corner

weiyung

Reaction score
They had a whole section on Andy's evisu gear, jackets, jeans, etc on the current lightning magazine. A little too flashy for me, but some of the tshirts look nice.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Brian SD
Sauwer is the man... god i love k-1 max.
Will you...will you be my e-friend?
inlove.gif
lol8[1].gif
Weiyung, can you describe any of the tee shirts or jackets? Were they branded with Souwer's name? I'd kill to have a Souwer shirt that could pass as somewhat fashionable.

Augusto86

Sean Penn's Mexican love child
Reaction score
WTF
confused.gif
Who are these gentleman in the photos?

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Augusto86
WTF
confused.gif

Who are these gentleman in the photos?

K-1 Max fighters. K-1 is a pretty big organization in Japan, and the Max show is the lightweight division. Souwer is the 2005 K-1 Max champ, Kraus is the 2002 (I think) champ and Masato is the 2003 champ.

Stalker, I saw Kraus's shorts at the recent event, and found the whole cut off denim look a little weird. He is a spitting image for that Tekken guy though.

Stalker McStalkerson

Reaction score
Ahaz, I agree. Good thing Kraus isn't known for his kicks, as the longer cut denimXleather shorts seem very cumbersome.

However, I do like the complete gladiator outfit from 2005 as well as his tri-colored shorts and ankle bracers from 2004 (although the cuirass was quite baffling).

Brian SD

Reaction score
Who is Buakaw's designer?
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
He won again this year, so that's 04 and 06 for him. It's also noting that Kraus took 2nd in 2003 and Souwer took 2nd this year. All amazing fighters, though Kraus isn't very sportsmanlike... and his Anna-u stuff sucks
frown.gif
Buakaw is definitely my idol though.

Ahaz

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Stalker McStalkerson
Ahaz, I agree. Good thing Kraus isn't known for his kicks, as the longer cut denimXleather shorts seem very cumbersome. However, I do like the complete gladiator outfit from 2005 as well as his tri-colored shorts and ankle bracers from 2004 (although the cuirass was quite baffling).
The cuirass was ******* awesome! Brian, did you see Buakaw's win last week? It's like he's putting lead in his gloves. Sherdog says he wears Ingram sports (http://www.ingrampromotion.com/). The last GP was sweet as hell too. Although I always wonder what the fight would have looked like had Andy not taken his focus off Buakaw to complain to the ref. I still think Buakaw would have taken it, but maybe not with three knockdowns. He's looking more unstoppable every day.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads