1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Avon celli

Discussion in 'Classic Menswear' started by bigbadbuff, Oct 25, 2002.

1. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member

never seen them mentioned here, and a friend directed me to their site the other day. Seem to have nice stuff. Anyone had encounters with that name brand?

2. Steve B.

Steve B. Senior member

BBB:

Supposedly the top of the line in knitwear- Robb's Best of the Best for '02. Many high level specialty stores carry it, and some Neiman's have begun to as well. Does their web site have a list of retail outlets? If not I might be able to help. My web site is up, but I need to make some corrections and touch up a few things before I'd feel comfortable furnishing the URL.

3. davei

davei Senior member

There was a small write up about a $1,500 cashmere Avon Celli sweater in the last Details (or was it GQ?) 24-ply insane chunky (not super chunky, not chunky [​IMG] ) cashmere yarn, knitted completely by hand in 24 hours (which is pretty darned quick.)

4. bigbadbuff

bigbadbuff Senior member