Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Avoiding sweat patches

Discussion in 'Health & Body' started by arrogant, Apr 18, 2005.

1. arrogant

arrogant Well-Known Member

I had a problem this weekend with sweat patches. I normally never have sweat issues but this problem arose when I wore very tight clothing. My dress shirt was very tight fitting and caused significant sweat patches.

I was wondering if anyone had tips to avoid any further embarassing "sweaty" situations??

2. PHV

PHV Senior member

O my god.

3. anorak

anorak Active Member

I had a thread on here a long time ago, back when I had time to participate, about sweating. In the warm months I sweat a lot. I have been using Certain-Dri and it really helps to keep me from sweating. It does cause iritation. I had not been using it during the winter but now that it has warmed up I am starting again. I am still considering the botox injections to stop the sweating though.

It seems by your post that you only had this problem with your tight fitting clothes. If this is the case I would try some different anti-perspirants maybe you will find one strong enough to prevent your problems.

4. stache

stache Senior member

Or pin dress shields in your shirts.