1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

2. In 2018. by way of thanks for being a part of this community, we'll be choosing 16 active members of our community at random to receive a special gift and a gift certificate for one of our affiliate vendors, to represent each of our 16 years.

Fok and the Styleforum Team

Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Authentic Prada document holder in gray saffiano leather. Retails for $500+

Discussion in '2011-2017 Other' started by hugo888, May 2, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hugo888

hugo888 Member

Hello people,

Up for sale is a brand new, never used, Prada document holder in the saffiano leather in a medium gray color. It is exactly as pictured except it is all gray without the blue slot details. It used to be on the US e store but it is sold out and this pic was retrieved from the UK store. The item is without box or receipt because it was a gift which I received for my birthday and threw away the box/bag when I received it. It does come with the authenticity card. I guarantee the authenticity of this item 100% or your money back, if you live in the New York area and want to purchase this item I can even meet you at the Prada store on Broadway to authenticate the item by staff at Prada.

Thank you

ps for actual pics please message me.

Attached Files:

2. cchen

cchen Distinguished Member

how is this a document holder? it's a wallet

3. hugo888

hugo888 Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.