1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer Belt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by coldinboston, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldinboston

coldinboston Senior member

• As I continue my spring cleaning of "random things i have bought and never used" for sale is an authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer leather belt
    • used once or twice, belt is essentialy new
    • Purchased from A suitable wardrobe https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-belt.html
    • This is made from the real 1786 Russian Reindeer leather recovered from the shipwreck. It is not imitation/embossed leather. Certificate of authenticity enclosed.
    • Retails for 600USD MSRP if you can find it
    • Handmade
    • Brass buckle
    • The size marked on the belt is 45 euro or 36 inches, but I thinnk this belt fits a little long as I typically wear a 38inch belt.
    • Picture with ruler markings of the individual holes is provided to get accurate sizing. The measurement is from the where the buckle meets the leather on the belt.
    • 315 USD covers paypal fees and tracked shipping in the USA. Please PM for shipping outside the USA
    • PM with any questions

2. bebop d

bebop d Senior member

Very nice. GLWTS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.