1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer Belt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by coldinboston, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldinboston

coldinboston Distinguished Member

• As I continue my spring cleaning of "random things i have bought and never used" for sale is an authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer leather belt
    • used once or twice, belt is essentialy new
    • Purchased from A suitable wardrobe https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-belt.html
    • This is made from the real 1786 Russian Reindeer leather recovered from the shipwreck. It is not imitation/embossed leather. Certificate of authenticity enclosed.
    • Retails for 600USD MSRP if you can find it
    • Handmade
    • Brass buckle
    • The size marked on the belt is 45 euro or 36 inches, but I thinnk this belt fits a little long as I typically wear a 38inch belt.
    • Picture with ruler markings of the individual holes is provided to get accurate sizing. The measurement is from the where the buckle meets the leather on the belt.
    • 315 USD covers paypal fees and tracked shipping in the USA. Please PM for shipping outside the USA
    • PM with any questions

Attached Files:

2. bebop d

bebop d Alpha-M

Very nice. GLWTS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.