1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer Belt

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by coldinboston, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. coldinboston

coldinboston Senior member

• As I continue my spring cleaning of "random things i have bought and never used" for sale is an authentic G. J. Cleverley Russian Reindeer leather belt
    • used once or twice, belt is essentialy new
    • Purchased from A suitable wardrobe https://www.asuitablewardrobe.com/russian-reindeer-belt.html
    • This is made from the real 1786 Russian Reindeer leather recovered from the shipwreck. It is not imitation/embossed leather. Certificate of authenticity enclosed.
    • Retails for 600USD MSRP if you can find it
    • Handmade
    • Brass buckle
    • The size marked on the belt is 45 euro or 36 inches, but I thinnk this belt fits a little long as I typically wear a 38inch belt.
    • Picture with ruler markings of the individual holes is provided to get accurate sizing. The measurement is from the where the buckle meets the leather on the belt.
    • 315 USD covers paypal fees and tracked shipping in the USA. Please PM for shipping outside the USA
    • PM with any questions

Attached Files:

2. bebop d

bebop d Alpha-M

Very nice. GLWTS!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.