• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Authentic brioni's?

demeis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone has bought form this seller and if they are authentic? The seller is highclassbotique http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....86&rd=1 He is selling brioni ties but it worries me that he is selling from lebannon. On a side not has there ever been any talk about having a forum specifically for ebay related questions?

JDMcDaniel

Reaction score
Hmm... It looks authentic in a number of respects (self-loop, metal "brioni" label, seemingly quality woven silk, Brioni print on acetate). In fact, the pattern and texture of the silk is very similar to a Brioni tie I saw earlier from a seller with a bit more feedback: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws....26&rd=1 However, the lack of a visible slip-stitch concerns me. The care label is also different from those I have seen on a number of Brioni ties, but those were all in English, and so may be different on non-USA market ties. In other words: I have no idea.

drizzt3117

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
It looks substantially different than the Brioni ties in my possession (purchased in the US and Europe) but it could be from a middle eastern seller <shrug> Seems a bit cheap though.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
what a way to resurrect a dead three year old thread.

I think the linked Brioni shirts are fake. I've not seen tags like that.

Remember Ebay rule #1, 2, 3, 4, 5, .....106:

if too good to be true, then it's too good to be true.

A Guy from Shanghai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by collingsnyc
Another "bargain" source for Brioni ties and shirts. Can this possibly be legitimate at these prices? Seller: GS_Quality. 100% positive feedback.

http://cgi.ebay.com/BRIONI-SHIRT-2-F...QQcmdZViewItem

If they're real, i'd buy a wardrobe's worth, but seems too good to be true.

Did you notice the location of the item is Lebanon? Do the search on LeBanon Brioni
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif
lol8[1].gif

eHaberdasher

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
They're fake. I have seen, touched and felt their products (ties) and have verified that they are not real.

NiFTY

Reaction score
they are fake, there are no design numbers embroidered/printed on the silk liners

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Staff online

Forum statistics