• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbosaurus

Reaction score
So where are we going to occupy for our pocket square protest?

My vote goes to somewhere that serves some booze.

fox81

Reaction score
i thought i was going to get assaulted. nothing says capitalist like a db flannel chalkstripe

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

i thought i was going to get assaulted. nothing says capitalist like a db flannel chalkstripe

Should turn up with a cane and a top hat next time. :p

Shoefiend

Reaction score
How soon do you need it, mate?
Patrick seems really chockers right now; must be the advent of Spring and with it, the wedding season.
Advise you allow at least 6-8 wks (It's now been 5 weeks since I ordered mine and I'm still waiting, whereas my first suit, which was ordered in April took a record 4 weeks only!)

Luckily not until January, I figured he'd be a popular bloke so I want to get in early!

__PG__

Reaction score
I saw that.

I wore no socks to work yesterday (Navy driving shoes from Herring, Polo Ralph Lauren navy linen trousers, Mastai Ferretti white shirt and sky blue Cantarelli sports jacket from Azzaro)....but I'm a hard working scientist delivering essential services to the Australian people.

People who don't wear socks are human too!

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was down at the protest (is that what it is?) at lunchtime with a tie on but everybody made me feel very welcome. Even had a go at a cop who was hassling a photographer. Memories of mispent youth came flooding back.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I saw that.
I wore no socks to work yesterday (Navy driving shoes from Herring, Polo Ralph Lauren navy linen trousers, Mastai Ferretti white shirt and sky blue Cantarelli sports jacket from Azzaro)....but I'm a hard working scientist delivering essential services to the Australian people.

I hope the resulting discipline interview was duly noted on your performance review. I'd imagine the union rep would decline to assist you in the appeal.

People who don't wear socks are human too!

I remain to be convinced.

However you could form a self help group and campaign for rights to marry each other I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads