• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Foxhound

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have one more 30ml portion of TV, so you and foxy may have to draw lots or do a duel. A new TV split will probably only happen in January.

Re Noir de Noir, guys, I already have 3 confirmed, so two more spots left only. First in, best smellin'.

I'm happy to wait, late January would probably suit me.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
hey guys, I have decided to sell my suede Carminas. If any aussies are keen I'll have them shipped out for free.

http://www.styleforum.net/t/443867/carmina-snuff-suede-semi-brogues-uk9

cbff1d68_IMG_0557.jpeg

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just in the intermission of watching Apolocalypse Now Redux at The Astor now. Such a great film. About to head into the real darkness now...

There's an extended scene with a French family in Redux which is not in the original cinema release. Worth watching, although it slows the pace considerably.

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Tom Ford Noir de Noir split is filled and now closed. Thank you to all participants. I will PM you guys in a few days once office madness is over.

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

There's an extended scene with a French family in Redux which is not in the original cinema release. Worth watching, although it slows the pace considerably.

Yes, have seen the Redux before. Seems to be the only one around now. I had the original on video but could only find the Redux on DVD.

I prefer the original - it is a bit darker. Not surfboard stealing, limited Kurtz scenes (makes it very dark/mysterious), no extra Bunnies scene.

Still Redux is awesome. Thoroughly enjoyable (if that is the right word) evening. $11 well spent and another reason I love living in St Kilda (though The Astor as we know it may be gone next year).

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

geez I loved that album in the 70s wore the grooves off it and the film was pretty good too.

I bought MD&E on CD a couple of years ago still fantastic after all these years.

Last edited:

SpallaCamicia

Reaction score
Hi
Hi Guys,

Is there any interest in Tom Ford's Noir de Noir?

Roughly same prices- about $80 plus $10 postage ex Sydney for 30ml.

Need about 5 takers to make this go.

Also a heads-up that stocks of Amber Absolute is getting low, and prices have recently gone up 50%, probably a bit more in AUD terms due to the rising USD. Once the current batch is gone, the next batch will cost heaps more.

Regards
Peter

Hi Pete

Thanks for arranging this I'd be interested too. Please advise payments etc and I will get that done.

Cheers

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been on a copping spree lately (rare for me).

3 shirts from Luxire
Pants from SS
New camera (Fuji x100s)
Flight to Iran

Still to buy
More pants
One more shirt
Thongs
A desk that isn't a ************* (any recommendations for my first piece of big boy furniture?)
Probably some new shoes - thinking RMW suede

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Matt, Congrats on the new camera and the upcoming trip to Iran - it's a fantastic place, people are very friendly, and you should have a fantastic time. I look forward to seeing some photos of it on your Tumblr in the future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads