• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Selvaggio

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Charlie's Wardrobe
They are Saks 5th Avenue house brand, I picked them up in Hawaii last year for something like $40 US. Have never seem anything like them here.

Funny - not much need for cashmere lined nappa gloves in Hawaii I guess?

jessis

Reaction score
Originally Posted by lennier
Looks to me as if you need a longer sleeve from those pictures.
Yep, those shirt sleeves can be longer I think.

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am a big fan of Marcoliani socks I normally buy then on sale which makes the price reasonable but yesterday I went into DJ's in Canberra and the Merino socks are now selling at $35 a pair of course every sock sale they have had this year the only band not on sale was Marcoliani.

So can anyone recommend a cheap online place to buy them or a brand of similar quality that I can be locally eg Sydney which is the same quality?

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Geoffrey Firmin
I am a big fan of Marcoliani socks I normally buy then on sale which makes the price reasonable but yesterday I went into DJ's in Canberra and the Merino socks are now selling at $35 a pair of course every sock sale they have had this year the only band not on sale was Marcoliani.

So can anyone recommend a cheap online place to buy them or a brand of similar quality that I can be locally eg Sydney which is the same quality?

SF affiliate Howard Yount sells plenty of Marcoliani socks for prices between US$12.50 to $24 a pair, and shipping is quite inexpensive.

See the link in the "affiliate" icons up at the top of the page.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Viccel is the socks

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by jessis
Yep, those shirt sleeves can be longer I think.

Thom Browne would disagree
laugh.gif

xiaoli

Reaction score

Kent Wang just started selling those socks
smile.gif

appolyon

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Big fan of these too. Bought a few cotton pairs from O'Connels Clothing for a decent price and they were great to deal with. However their website is a pain to navigate and they don't have many in the wool variety.

http://www.customshirt1.com has probably the best range of these that I have come across online. The website I believe is run by AAAC mod and shirtmaker Alex Kabbaz.

Selvaggio

Reaction score

I think the DJs outlet at Birkenhead Point might have them. I have bought Pantherella socks there and they go for about $12 a pop and I am pretty sure they had some Marcoliani as well. Maybe call them first if it is not close by.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by appolyon
http://www.customshirt1.com has probably the best range of these that I have come across online. The website I believe is run by AAAC mod and shirtmaker Alex Kabbaz.

That site has some pretty sexy pictures there
laugh.gif

Tano

Reaction score
Herringbone sale in Perth. Starts wednesday 18th May.
$70 Shirts, $30 ties. Anything worth picking up?

I walked in the store a few weeks ago and got a price for a tuxedo shirt, then walked straight out. Have not been back since.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads