• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plestor

Reaction score
I have permanent scars on my toes / under my ankle / on my heel from my bodyboarding fins. I had a hole in my heel the size of a 20c piece at 1 point. Use strapping tape NOT band-aids if its bad.

Last edited:

charliechan

Reaction score
Quote:
Electrical tape (not sure if it comes in camo though) also works wonders.. #sprezz Honestly, I do use it for blisters from sport

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Boots without socks. Sheez.. Not sure whether to wish your ankles a speedy recovery or hope for an expedient return to your senses. SOCKS bro! Let the babez suff3r 4 da fashuNz..

Plestor

Reaction score

Quote:
Electrical tape (not sure if it comes in camo though) also works wonders.. #sprezz Honestly, I do use it for blisters from sport
I dont think electrical tape is adhesive enough. You leave the sports tape on for a week or so. It also doesn't breathe.

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Doesn't breath? You mean like Topy?

I'm joking FFS, we're not having that discussion again..

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I dont think electrical tape is adhesive enough. You leave the sports tape on for a week or so. It also doesn't breathe.

What do you think Gaffer tape is for?

Also today AFR Magazine has watch Appreciation for those inclined.

And in other news the Oz $ has taken a dive overnight against the Greenback just in time for the US Xmas sales :brick:

Last edited:

Prince of Paisley

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

NuShooz

OldShoos

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from the Luxire thread. Latest order arrived on Tuesday.

More pics and a review here. I was very impressed with the turnaround for the second order. Seems like subsequent orders will not take very long.

If anyone else ordered anything in late November, but hasn't received it yet, I think there's a good chance you'll get it before Xmas.

Saw the review, mate. Shirt looks good!

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Right on the front foot there, PoP. Caressed elegantly through the covers, for four..

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I had to have my Shell Cordovan BB Wallet replaced it took some time and emailing but finally they agreed it was a fault with the product. It started off as a small mark and then over a couple of weeks developed as you can see in the photo. I didn't carry it around in my back pocket in summer so sweating and friction wouldn't have caused it. Damned if I know what did, the replacement Wallet is currently vacationing in Honolulu according to Fed Ex, I think I will not tempt fate and just carry it in a coat pocket which means buying another as a beater thinking of this http://wootten.com.au/shop/billfold-wallet/ with maybe a coloured interior, no not the yellow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads