• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the Herringbone cardigan in a 40 but the Berg and Berg cardigans in Medium.

Still looking for a leather jacket - any suggestions?

TOJ is still winding down orders, 20 week wait youll have it in time for the cooler weather

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
:slayer:
I'm beating the heat with a shot of Tanqueray, shot of Bickford's lemon bitter, two crushed mint leaves, 4 ice cubes and topped with soda water.

Feel free to share some inspiration...

A couple of XXXX Golds at the Merthyr Bowls Club for starters, now relaxing with a Les Petits Vignettes pinot blanc...

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

:slayer:
A couple of XXXX Golds at the Merthyr Bowls Club for starters, now relaxing with a Les Petits Vignettes pinot blanc...

Nice neck of the woods FP!

Have you checked out Chester st Bakery in Newstead? I went there on Monday, but it's closed on that day.

Enjoy.

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone looking for merino cardigans sub $150 mark, check out berg and berg:

http://bergbergstore.com/knitwear/cardigans.html?___store=world

works out to be about $132ish shipped.

Haven't come across these guys before, wasn't looking for a new wallet but that oxblood is hard to pass up.

I am going to admit I normally don't put too much stock into socks like some of the recent discussions but those pop and go well, where can you find socks like that?

The False Prophet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Nice neck of the woods FP!

Have you checked out Chester st Bakery in Newstead? I went there on Monday, but it's closed on that day.

Enjoy.

I walked past and put my head in the other day, but was en route to Tippler's Tap at the time so didn't linger.

I want to try their bread, but I have Choquette literally 200m from home, so I haven't managed to make the effort yet...

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm actually surprised by how much I've used my Filson - work everyday over here and it's also been to Myanmar and back to Malaysia with me. No doubt I'll be taking it to Japan when I go there. Very useful!

I am exactly the same (no surprise) with mine. Great for work and travel

Pink Socks

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Georgia Institute of Technology 1965

Great photo fxh. Summer inspiration.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
GN, fxh nice boots gentlemen.

36c in Sydney tomorrow perfect for G&T Bondi and a cold one would also be nice.

Going with Mrs GF to see Gravity in 3D tonight.

FredAstaire1899

Reaction score
remember the scene, but can't remember the movie name?
It was so much more epic when Niles did it and Ms Babcock walked in. Actually, watching re-runs of the Nanny, particularly the earlier seasons, it is evident that Mr. Sheffield was supremely well dressed for the early 90's, not too baggy but classic. As was Niles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads