• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Deep discounts on shirts = awesome. Will cop.

Last edited:

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I don't know how they compare for pricing, but Zappos in the US often has a reasonable selection of Superga sandshoes.

Edited to add: I also remember that a friend of mine bought some from Asos, but again I don't know what the pricing is like. Herringbone also used to stock Superga, although I'm not sure if they still do.

Yeha I futzed around and just went and bought some keds ($20!) - all I needed was a simple white canvas sneaker - superga were the easiest until they were sold out. Appreciate the thought though JM!

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Halifax

Reaction score
There may be a small redemption if the Tigers can roll Jeeps this arvo...

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Winter has officially arrived.

On the plus side, now that polling is over I now have the money for these babies:

PoP, GF and FXH - have you guys got a layman's advice to looking after suede shoes? I don't really give a rats ass about seeing up women's skirts with them.

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Winter has officially arrived.

On the plus side, now that polling is over I now have the money for these babies:

PoP, GF and FXH - have you guys got a layman's advice to looking after suede shoes? I don't really give a rats ass about seeing up women's skirts with them.

suede protector spray and a brush. done.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow those do look especially simple and good; RM I believe Osiris.(What else :p)

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow those do look especially simple and good; RM I believe Osiris.(What else :p)

haha cheers should have known with it being oli :)

Whilst nice from a quick glance more than im willing to spend on suede.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Winter has officially arrived. On the plus side, now that polling is over I now have the money for these babies: PoP, GF and FXH - have you guys got a layman's advice to looking after suede shoes? I don't really give a rats ass about seeing up women's skirts with them.
Agree with sliq spray first then do occasionally and get good boar bristle brush.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I think you meant spring has officially arrived, good time for suedes

Let me translate what I belive Oli2012 means mind you this is translated from Dothraki: Winter is coming, a deeper, metaphorical sense can also be found in the motto. According to George R.R. Martin, it more generally expresses the sentiment that there are always dark periods in each of our lives, and even if things are good now ("summer"), we must always be ready for a dark period when events turn against us ("winter"). In this sense "winter" parallels Richard of the House of York's opening line in Shakespeare's Richard III, "Now is the Winter of our Discontent..."

So Oli2012 is equating the Abbott visctory with the onset of Winer and all its ills, either that or he is pissed off that the Wallabies are falling apart at the seams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.3%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads