• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
i have an old pair of kangaroo leather loafers - soft as ****, ugly as **** too

iSurg

Reaction score
Great quotes as well:

"Your search for validation is the ultimate proof that none should be given. Drift into the wilderness, stand face to face with your own reality, and then emerge a man to show us your coffee table."

Pure reading gold

iSurg

Reaction score
Terrible, yes. Entertaining, even more so. StephenHero is my new favourite member.

aKula

Reaction score
Threads like that really made StyleForum. Check out the Manouche threads too - the one in which he travels to England - a real classic. LabelKing is back too with his shag pile, gold accented, luxe aestheticism.

LonerMatt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
While SH is funny, he's also a colossal arse.

iSurg

Reaction score
I know that. But pitting one against the other is a recipe for good trolling. And also because all the coined MC terms are reused in an interior design context.

Last edited:

iSurg

Reaction score
Hope it gives you as many Lol's as I had, tbm. Glad someone finds this remotely amusing. :)

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I am so stuck on Melb time that I can't sleep.

I have been enjoying Foo's new adventure.
http://www.styleforum.net/t/351666/apartment-foo-nishing

Thoughts

I read some of it when he first started it, became frustrated and irritated, gave up for a while, and then came back and dipped into it from time to time.

I'm sometimes amazed by Matt Fan's determination to get things are a) totally impractical and b) aesthetically unattractive and to totally ignore any and all advice or suggestions to the contrary. His dining room chairs - anodised metal scaffolding set on a large, concrete base are a case in point as is his latest vase (which looks remarkably phallic).

iSurg

Reaction score
I guess at the end of the day, regardless of our education and life experiences, some still function at the phallic phase.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Staff online

Forum statistics