• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Anyone on linkedin and want to connect? PM me and ill share my profile with you. Just getting the hang of this thing

suttonzach

Reaction score
Newbie here.

Grabbed a pair of RL C&J Marlow wingtips for $360 on the weekend from the RL store on Collins St - as none of my IRL friends care about this sort of stuff I thought I'd come on here to share my excitement!

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Newbie here.

Grabbed a pair of RL C&J Marlow wingtips for $360 on the weekend from the RL store on Collins St - as none of my IRL friends care about this sort of stuff I thought I'd come on here to share my excitement!

Well, you know what to do. Pics or it never happened.

DartagnanRed

Reaction score
Newbie here.

WAT. I didn't even know they were stocked in this country (although I am from Sydney, which has significantly poorer stock).

StreekG

Reaction score
Just joined. Hi all :)

Melbourne resident here.
Thought i'd join the forum since i've been sporting a new look since about the end of march. Still building up staples, and what not, but everything is going just dandy.

suttonzach

Reaction score

Well, you know what to do. Pics or it never happened.

suttonzach

Reaction score
joiji - quite possibly! They also had a loafer and a blucher style lace-up at $350 (was $849) and $360 (was $899) respectively.

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have all the new goodies safe and sound. Couple of dissapointments (1 x grenadine and 1 x knit has been produced in the wrong colour) but otherwise all good.

On the plus side, the rest of the grenadines, knits and all the new Macclesfields are absolutely fantastic.

Quick photo of the sample flannels from my camera. More comprehensive and better ones will come in the coming days.

charliechan

Reaction score
I have all the new goodies safe and sound. Couple of dissapointments (1 x grenadine and 1 x knit has been produced in the wrong colour) but otherwise all good.

On the plus side, the rest of the grenadines, knits and all the new Macclesfields are absolutely fantastic.

Quick photo of the sample flannels from my camera. More comprehensive and better ones will come in the coming days.

Wow, that's beautiful Jason, any chance I can reserve a pair in size 32 for when they come in?
biggrin.gif

I think the 'd-ring' side adjusters look more elegant than the ones with the clip, but I feel they tend to slip more because of the smooth surface of the ring, which means you have to pull on them more tightly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads