• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

jas0nt

Reaction score
Anyone here wear size 7.5 and is interested in a pair of Burgundy oxford Carminas? I have a pair which has a burnishing effect that I'm not a fan of, and has literally never been worn.

PM me if interested.

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Jaeger LeCoultre Mens Watch, Model: 604.24.20, Series: Duometre a Quantieme Lunaire 42mm, Price: = $32,964.00

2013 Hyundai Sonata MSRP = $21,195

One can tell the time and drive people around etc. One can only tell the time.
i know which id prefer - and it isnt the car
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Henry Carter

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

We've had blasphemy over the last day in the media about blue ties, from our own Prime Minister Julia Gillard at that! At Henry Carter we love blue ties no matter your political preference, so we've taken 25% off all blue ties for the next week. Jules has had a tough few days, so we forgive her but not before we prove that blue ties are the best, most versatile colour any man can have in his wardrobe, whether his name is Tony Abbott or Kevin Rudd.

Love it Jase. Placed my order already. :)

coxaca

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I pulled the trigger on a pair of G&G dub monks the other day. Mayfairs in Vintage Oak on the MH71 last, with trees.

Rapid response - shoes arrived at my office in Melbourne yesterday, a mere eight days after I placed my order online.

So rapid in fact, that they beat me there. I'm still in Shanghai. Won't get back to my booty (NPI) until next Monday.

I just hope they fit...

Superfudge

Reaction score
Yes - you read it right - Wonderwall is the best song for JJJ listeners of all the releases of the last 20 years.

Clearly an oversight. Everyone knows that Your Woman by White Town is the best song of the last 20 years.

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score
Clearly an oversight. Everyone knows that Your Woman by White Town is the best song of the last 20 years.

Sugar Kane - Sonic Youth ..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 37.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.6%

Staff online

Forum statistics