• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gerry Nelson

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've had one in mind for a while as well
smile.gif

I guess I shouldn't be surprised - I'm just glad I'm in such good company
smile.gif

Jimbosaurus

Reaction score

A recent article : http://thethousands.com.au/melbourne/shop/double-monk
I wonder what their prices are like.

Prices on C&J are very reasonable, 485 for benchgrade (and maybe 585 for hand) I think. The rest of the brands are a bit rich for my blood, all in the 1000+ category but I didn't take particular note as I honestly haven't looked at the prices of EG, JL, G/A Clevery etc.

As the article says they've also got some great accessories and saphir products available.

It's a great shop and definitely worth a visit.

Last edited:

iSurg

Reaction score
Didn't know what "Marvis" was in the background. Interesting google journey...

Click to reveal the answer

Source: http://www.marvisaustralia.com/about.htm

Marvis; a classic toothpaste created using a long, precise traditional method which guarantees a rich, smooth texture and is therefore especially effective in heightening the intensity of the flavour and creating a refreshing protective and whitening effect. Imported from Florence Italy Marvis is a gorgeous statement of elegance to any bathroom.
Marvis reinterprets the concept of toothpaste, turning a simple daily act into the pure pleasure of life, discovery and taste, day after day.

DartagnanRed

Reaction score

thebrownman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah, pretty sure that's them. Luca (Rubinacci) is regularly photographed wearing them, along with lots of other bold coloured items in typical, "I don't give a ****, I'm Italian" fashion :)

aussiejake

Reaction score
I have a pair of Red Wing 9016 Cigar Beckman's in size 7.5US for sale if any of you Aussies are interested. Brand new, selling due to wrong sizing for $190.

iSurg

Reaction score
^^ DR, I can confirm they are Rubinacci as stated by TBM. Apparently, the store is stocking slippers, PS, and ties from them. I didn't go to the effort to append each photo, but the source URL has some good commentary. Slippers really have the F-U look and feel to them.

Marbles

Reaction score
Didn't know what "Marvis" was in the background. Interesting google journey...

I've tried Marvis whitening mint - most definitely a step above the usual Supermarket fare, at $13 for a 75g tube it was a bit much for me to be using regularly. It certainly worked a little in the whitening department

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

You guys kopping anything nice this holiday season?

Last weekend my wife and I splashed out and bought a Melinda Harper painting for the living room for our anniversary present. Can't wait to get it hung.

Now that she is sweet, I jumped online and bought myself some Creed MI, which fragrancenet.com had on special. :happy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads