• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

These are all last year's stock... They were in store and i saw them in japan in 2010 ...
Have you looked in store recently? There is a sale and the newer rugbys are in albeit not identical to these

Which RL store in Sydney did you see these designs in?
And what is the sale?

Last edited:

tobiasj

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the other night on the tram I saw a group of 5-6 cool looking late teens (I could tell they were cool by virtue of that most age-old of metrics: the hotness of their women); all were wearing slim/skinny chinos in various shades of brown/tan, most of them short and cuffed. Not a pair of jeans in sight. Most of them were wearing a collared shirt. Not a hideous look, all things considered...

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
What kind of price point are you aiming at? Or is that a 'spoiler'?

About $200-250 .. will firm it up after we get them landed to know full costing. Definitely good value vs $400+ tods/driving shoe etc for similar quality.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

About $200-250 .. will firm it up after we get them landed to know full costing. Definitely good value vs $400+ tods/driving shoe etc for similar quality.

Any photos to whet the appetite?

Last edited:

charliechan

Reaction score

Looking forward to it!
I was getting desperate and was thinking of buying from Calibre but I will hold off until I see your wares :)

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looking forward to it!
I was getting desperate and was thinking of buying from Calibre but I will hold off until I see your wares :)

Calibre?! don't do it. them, and politix and other wannabe brands aren't worth your hard earned pennies.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I dont have an issue with Calibre so long as you buy on sale.

Politix on the other hand is just like yd/tarocash IMO. :)

jmills

Reaction score
Quoted $38 for getting a shirt taken in at the sides.
puzzled.gif

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quoted $38 for getting a shirt taken in at the sides.
puzzled.gif

that's outrageous. my tailor charges about $15 for darts, or about $25 for the sides and sleeves taken in.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
So the other night on the tram I saw a group of 5-6 cool looking late teens (I could tell they were cool by virtue of that most age-old of metrics: the hotness of their women); all were wearing slim/skinny chinos in various shades of brown/tan, most of them short and cuffed. Not a pair of jeans in sight. Most of them were wearing a collared shirt. Not a hideous look, all things considered...
Dat feel...is everywhere :p

P.S.

Dusty Old Brogues I need a pic of ur 'dusty old brogues' pls :)

Dusty Brogues

Reaction score

Oli2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone know a place where you can get silk, classic design ties on the cheap?

I'm after a navy with spots, navy and blood red but don't want to fork out $130 for an anthony squire.

Gonzo

Reaction score
Try thetiebar.com. $15 a tie and they're not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads