• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Australian Members

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lulzy

Reaction score
Hey guys what stores do you usually use when buying online?

Im looking mainly for shoes, chinos and shirts, but anything goes really.

Are there any stores that anyone recommend highly?

jobro

Reaction score

Does anyone know if there are any Ralph Lauren that sell Rugbys with emblem/number/label patches like these?
http://m.ralphlauren.co.uk/?p=aHR0c...pbHkvaW5kZXguanNwP2NhdGVnb3J5SWQ9NDA0NjQ1MQ==
I was looking for a polo shirt like that but all they said they had were the boring, dull and plain colored ones.

You've answered your own question, haven't you?

Try Mr Porter.

Last edited:

Ryback

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score

You've answered your own question, haven't you?.

Actually in looking if anyone knows a actual place, not an online website, because I like to try them on before I buy. Also I don't think that website ships to Australia.

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Does anyone know if there are any Ralph Lauren that sell Rugbys with emblem/number/label patches like these?
http://m.ralphlauren.co.uk/?p=aHR0c...pbHkvaW5kZXguanNwP2NhdGVnb3J5SWQ9NDA0NjQ1MQ==
I was looking for a polo shirt like that but all they said they had were the boring, dull and plain colored ones.

These are all last year's stock... They were in store and i saw them in japan in 2010 ...

Have you looked in store recently? There is a sale and the newer rugbys are in albeit not identical to these

Romp

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

You can take a look at our store .. We have chinos and shirts but shoes might be another week away. Use the styleforum discount code.

elisiX

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Manuhiri

Reaction score
Don't do it man. Go boring, plain and dull. Ralph Lauren's biggest crime is their frequent use of fake emblems and club insignia. Not saying all of these ones are necessarily fake. They might be the real deal official shirts for the Swiss polo club. They are a touch on the garish side though.

Ralph-Lauren-Women's-2010-Crested-Blazer-in-Black_2.jpg

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

tried any of our local menswear stores? owen & james? i have no affiliation with them; but have bought stuff from them. no fuss transaction and the goods are quality.

rhubarb jam

Reaction score
How Endless ever made money off international sellers is beyond me. 10.15lbs package of 3 trees and a cedar shoe valet delivered in under 4 days for ~$120. No matter how good your deal is with DHL, that has to be a loss making delivery.
I'm sure they still turn a profit on such a transaction.
Most larger companies who use DHL or other couriers regularly have a consistent week by week inventory space allotment. By fufilling your order they are really only using what they had already paid for.
Don't get sucked into AirFreight being expensive. It's really not, when taken on a large scale point of view. Think about the amount of planes flying ex LAX to MEL or SYD each day. The rise of airlines like China Southern and the like has meant a significant drop in the price of late.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Staff online

Forum statistics