• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lm90

Reaction score
Does anyone have a dry cleaner to recommend in Sydney (for trousers)? Thank you!

Last edited:

Nolvadex

Reaction score
Covid has really killed off my desires for clothes. Past 2 years I've only bought my wedding clothes and like 2 jackets that's it.

ryanohare

Reaction score
Covid has really killed off my desires for clothes. Past 2 years I've only bought my wedding clothes and like 2 jackets that's it.

Same.

Every purchase the last 2 years has been casual clothing. Where are people getting their casual stuff these days? I feel like I've gone waaaaay too deep into the bermuda triangle that is Uniqlo of late. Or as a mate calls it... 'the ikea of clothing'.

Nolvadex

Reaction score
If I was to buy mpre casual wear, I'd look on taobao. Lots of great stuff that people have never heard of before. But in the last few years got some nice stuff from Uniqlo, informale, balance attilier and zing chen.

deadbilly

Reaction score
Quick little for sale ad: Boglioli K Jacket 48IT, garment washed black, 85% wool & 13% silk, very good cond. Prefer pickup to post (from northern Melbourne), $250 cash (excl. postage). PM for pics, measurements, etc. Cheers.

BananaKing

Reaction score
Hey gents, anyone looking to move on a pair of black dress shoes/boots around UK9 size? Got a wedding in 2 months and groomsmen wearing grey suits/black shoes. I’ve never needed black shoes to date! Nearly all my welted shoes are brown.

Davewillbox

Reaction score
Hey gents, anyone looking to move on a pair of black dress shoes/boots around UK9 size? Got a wedding in 2 months and groomsmen wearing grey suits/black shoes. I’ve never needed black shoes to date! Nearly all my welted shoes are brown.
I just sold a pair of black Meermin oxfords in 9UK today that would have been perfect. I used them for the very same thing. Good luck finding something for the event.

eightace

Reaction score

BK, have you looked at the Welted Shoes Australia group on FB? You might find something there.

BananaKing

Reaction score
BK, have you looked at the Welted Shoes Australia group on FB? You might find something there.
Yeah thanks I just scrolled through there. There’s a pair in my size and I’ve sent a message to the seller - hopefully hasn’t been sold yet.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads