• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

BananaKing

Reaction score
Haven’t tried Cavour shirts but have some chinos and ordered shoes from them. Great quality, amazing shipping, easy returns.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
recommendation for a OTR button-down collared dress shirt (not a thick, casual OCDB) in light blue for less than $180 or so? kamakura was my first thought, but i would prefer domestic if i need to make a return. suitsupply? i picked up my institchu shirt today...no comment.

edit: uniqlo are normally fine, but their collars are usually too short if worn with a tie.
Brooks Brothers?

RGLZ

Reaction score
Screenshot_20210706-192416_Samsung Internet.jpg

Anyone interested in these beautiful, hand made in Mexico Huarache from Knickerbocker? Waited over 1 month for them to arrive and are too small with the bigger size now sold out. These are size US9 and selling for cost at $175 + freight unless you are in Melbourne and we can arrange to meet.

conqueror

Reaction score
thanks all - cavour looks fine, but they're out of my size in the two shirts i'm interested in. SM want $40 USD to ship a single shirt.

i might try suitsupply since they have easy/domestic returns, and then go with kamakura if it's a disaster.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For years I used to wear Elle Macpherson jocks comfortable, quality Supima cotton and easily available at DJ’s and Myers As California Dreamer said “I always wanted to get into the pants of a supermodel.”

Then they morphed into Heidi Klum same fabric, same cut no longer at DJ’s only at Myers.… then they discontinued them.

Then the morphed again this time they became Jockey International ok fine…then Myer stoped carrying them and they discontinued them. I then found some HK dead stock,,alas now all gone. Now the same cut, same Supima cotton have emerged from the internet as bendon man..what next…

Last edited:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I want to make a joke about knickers in a twist.

Those Heidi Klum ones were great. I splashed out and got some recently from Bhumi. They often have discounts if you bundle stuff.
Who is Bhumi?

boot_owl

Reaction score
Personally I'm a big fan of All Citizens boxer briefs (found them in a r/fmf underwear review lol).

Most of mine are 4 years old and haven't ridden up my legs once. I even have a referral code :rolleyes:

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads