• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

mariodannii

Reaction score
If anyone is usually a size small, I have a whole wardrobe full of items I am selling, as I buy way too many clothes. I have suits (36R), jackets(36R), pea coats, 10+ shirts (either size 38 or 39 collar), 5+ pants (usually size 32), a vest (small), a pocket square and even an old school quite heavy YSL suit bag (with some marking - albeit they don't make them this well anymore).

Most items have never been worn and have tags, or have only been worn once.

30% of my clothes are Tom Ford, and the rest include YSL, Hugo Boss, MJ Bale, Eleventy, Politix, Zenga, Zara, Balmain x H&M and Christian Dior. I am missing some brands here..

If anyone is interested, please call me, or text me on WhatsApp on 0424 093 776 and I will send you photos.

If you live in Sydney, you can come and view the clothes in person - I live in the inner west (Summer Hill).

Here is photos of some of the clothes:

1.jpg
5.jpg
8.jpg
10.jpg
13.jpg
21.jpg
25.jpg
28.jpg
32.jpg
36.jpg
43.jpg
42.jpg
47.jpg
Jacket 2.PNG
s-l1600 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 15.jpg
    15.jpg
    258.7 KB · Views: 3

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have been trying to find a new casual jacket for a while but no luck so I’ve reached the point where its To Barbour or not to Barbour that is the question. Something I’ve avoided for years mainly because I don’t want to look like a Southern Highlands hobby squatter. Amazon sent me an email with a variety of models to choose from very reasonable priced. Anyone else wear then and able to comment?

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have the Ashby, slimmer than bedale but the sleeves are lined with poly so I perspire a fair bit around the arms. Only suited for cold wet rainy days. Having said that I enjoy mine, gets a handful of wears a year. Wait for an End Clothing sale.

zhenjie

Reaction score
The Ashby can be worn without looking too high country. It's certainly the more 'tailored' friendly jacket they have. If you were looking for an even more refined, city look I would look at Private White V.Cs offerings too.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poly lined sleeves rule out the Ashby. I would mainly wear it with corduroy trousers, the odd moleskins and denim.

Private White don’t do my size range in anything the :censored:

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Poly lined sleeves rule out the Ashby. I would mainly wear it with corduroy trousers, the odd moleskins and denim.

Private VC are fantastic quality for the price. Are you too large or too small?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That's a real shame - their stuff is good. Where did you get to try it on in oz? i purchased blindly on Miloh Shop - luckily the XL jacket fit.
I’ve only gone off the sizing on site.
Don’t you have a Trump rally or a Plandemic demonstration to attend?

CrashBurner

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’ve only gone off the sizing on site.
Don’t you have a Trump rally or a Plandemic demonstration to attend?
Sizing on site can be iffy.
Funny, I was thinking you would be at a Biden event (oh wait, there aren't any) or a BLM peaceful protest lighting things on fire.
If you'd been reading my posts you'd understand I'm a libertarian and think that the US deserves better than the choices it's being presented with.

Last edited:

samtalkstyle

Reaction score
Have been trying to find a new casual jacket for a while but no luck so I’ve reached the point where its To Barbour or not to Barbour that is the question. Something I’ve avoided for years mainly because I don’t want to look like a Southern Highlands hobby squatter. Amazon sent me an email with a variety of models to choose from very reasonable priced. Anyone else wear then and able to comment?

I wear my Beaufort constantly, both over a jacket and in place of one. I ordered true to size (C44) but had to have the abdomen taken in.

zhenjie

Reaction score

One of my Ashbys has had the sleeve relined with cotton. It's not cheap, but do-able.

Left: relined with cotton lining, Right: polyester lining

20200927_171824.jpg

conqueror

Reaction score
i own the ashby (M) and beaufort (40); i prefer the latter overall, but the sleeves are frustratingly short and i don't like the 'storm cuffs' at all. i'm 186cm and 80ish kg.

fxh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have been trying to find a new casual jacket for a while but no luck so I’ve reached the point where its To Barbour or not to Barbour that is the question. Something I’ve avoided for years mainly because I don’t want to look like a Southern Highlands hobby squatter.
oh dear.
Don’t let the virus get to you.
Stay with your original rational thoughts.

You can do it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 59 39.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 15 10.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 26 17.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 26 17.3%

Forum statistics

Threads