• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Lm90

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ringjacket.shop ships internationally? The website is very foreigner-unfriendly. Don't want to place an order and not receive anything.

Contango

Reaction score
Does anyone know if ringjacket.shop ships internationally? The website is very foreigner-unfriendly. Don't want to place an order and not receive anything.
What was their response when you emailed them?

ovlov

Reaction score
They didn't respond :S
To be fair it looks like the website is entirely in Japanese. I Wouldn't be surprised if the person checking the email doesn't speak English well enough to respond competently . Given they have distributors outside of Japan I thi k you will be taking a bit of a risk ordering through this site.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd say not, as once you put something in your basket and try to check out, there is no ability to put in an address outside Japan.

So your options are to use a proxy; buy through The Armoury (and possibly pay a premium, although I'm not sure how much they charge for RJ suits now); or to see what you can find on Rakuten, which is a Japanese online shopping outlet that's a bit similar to eBay or the Amazon marketplace.

Actually, Ring Jacket seems to have an outlet store on Rakuten, but they may not be shipping internationally at present due to the coronavirus: https://global.rakuten.com/en/store/ringjacket-outlet/

If you do a search for "Rakuten + Ring Jacket", you get a number of sellers on Rakuten who sell Ring Jacket.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
work from home Wednesday’s. Still suiting up with some bespoke to stay focussed and productive.

E08F814B-B03A-41E6-A079-835D9A302A69.jpeg
F7D7A533-79A7-46BF-A75B-1928100BC0F7.jpeg
2E7B78AB-259C-4CE1-86B4-C96578413F25.jpeg
8974ED68-6ADD-4D42-B81A-13CDABFD884D.jpeg

72B6D5B4-44A2-4027-B9B7-3156F53552DA.jpeg

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That watch is win.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Been a while since I posted any fits here. So here we go.

Hat: Akubra
Jacket: Canali
Shirt: Giampaolo Cucita a Mano
Tie: Tom Fort
Square: Drake's
Pants: Not sure - maybe Brax
Socks: Pantherella
Shoes: Crockett & Jones

I would love some more Insta followers, so please do check my sig.

A121F41B-F8C2-4E92-A16A-C1734515451D.JPG

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1383752

Nice one coxy. Love the battle stance.

Giampaolo shirts are v nice.

The Chai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1383752
I would follow you but I don't wanna get coxsackie... ;-)

Markodevil

Reaction score
I recently bought a Pazzallo Jacket from them which is also a drop 8, that should be coming before Wednesday. I will probably post some pictures here when it arrives. I don't plan to use it for a suit, I plan to give Cecil a try when they open back up since I have yet to find an off the rack that just fits well.
A little bit late but the jacket arrived today;
Pozzallo_Jacket.png

NikG

Reaction score
Are they any different from a material and construction quality?
Ring Jacket is better quality. Very well made suits with fantastic fabrics. If you can get a Ring Jacket suit on sale for same price as MJ Bale Collection RRP I'd pick Ring Jacket no doubt. However, MJ Bale Collection in outlets for <$600 I'd definitely take over a Ring Jacket on sale at $1200. Considering you can frequent them in outlets fairly regularly and you have the advantage of actually trying them on here, I'd stick to MJ Bale.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads