• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

The Chai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh no, I have met him and spoken to him. I cannot get along with him. And that's my politeness being stretched wafer thin.
How come? I have always found him pleasurable to deal with though I'm based in perth and never actually met him in person

In the alternative. Sam hober for custom bow ties....

nabilmust

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How come? I have always found him pleasurable to deal with though I'm based in perth and never actually met him in person
and therein, as the Bard would tell us, lies the rub

Also, thank you for your input. I've traversed that option, as well as plenty of others. I'm just going to stick to the bowtie I already have.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2556613B-93D6-4901-960F-2650DF01AE14.jpeg

in store only ... mumble :censored:mumble

RGLZ

Reaction score
I know we've complained a lot about shipping times over the years but I still can't believe it's going to take 2 weeks a company called Sendle to deliver to Brisbane from Sydney :deadhorse:
Sendle mean well but I would not recommend.

Nbarbar

Reaction score
Anyone interested in some polo suede tassel Carmina loafers UK 10.5 before I put them on Grailed / eBay?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Can’t comment because I don’t own any but it ”sounds” like a very good deal
2F5AE940-722D-4863-BE27-5E66CB65A94F.jpeg

conqueror

Reaction score
recommendation for a OTR button-down collared dress shirt (not a thick, casual OCDB) in light blue for less than $180 or so? kamakura was my first thought, but i would prefer domestic if i need to make a return. suitsupply? i picked up my institchu shirt today...no comment.

edit: uniqlo are normally fine, but their collars are usually too short if worn with a tie.

Last edited:

BananaKing

Reaction score
recommendation for a OTR button-down collared dress shirt (not a thick, casual OCDB) in light blue for less than $180 or so? kamakura was my first thought, but i would prefer domestic if i need to make a return. suitsupply? i picked up my institchu shirt today...no comment.

edit: uniqlo are normally fine, but their collars are usually too short if worn with a tie.
sorry not sure about local given Brisbane has no really options. But do love my BD Kamakura shirts (just ensure to check measurements as cuts don’t fit everyone) and also found Spier Mackay BD collars have good length and roll - certainly a few steps above Uniqlo. Shipping cost sucks on SM though.

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

Favorite Shorts Length

• Above the knee

• Knee length

• Below the knee

• None of the above

• Mid-thigh ("short shorts")

Results are only viewable after voting.