• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

flashjack

Reaction score
^ I enquired with Rene about this earlier today actually. He currently offers RTW shirts for $350 USD and MTM services are 500.

Coldfire3k3

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Double Monk trunk show in July will be taking orders for bespoke shoes?

fox81

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Double Monk trunk show in July will be taking orders for bespoke shoes?

the john lobb one? not 100% sure. there will definitely be MTO. i know cleverley were doing bespoke but its hard to have these guys come regularly enough to facilitate bespoke.

im not sure john lobb paris is who you want to be using for bespoke. they are, of course, different to john lobb bespoke.

awesome RTW/MTO option though.

Coldfire3k3

Reaction score
the john lobb one? not 100% sure. there will definitely be MTO. i know cleverley were doing bespoke but its hard to have these guys come regularly enough to facilitate bespoke.

im not sure john lobb paris is who you want to be using for bespoke. they are, of course, different to john lobb bespoke.

awesome RTW/MTO option though.

Yes I was referring to the John Lobb trunk show in July.

From what I've read John Lobb Paris bespoke is more likely to turn out better than St. James at least in terms of fit. I believe John Lobb SJ goes straight to finish but John Lobb Paris bespoke comprises of multiple fittings including trial shoes.

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a pair of John Lobb shoe trees in a 7E (7000 last) they’d like to part with/sell?

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Libertine Sydney Warehouse POP-UP Sale - STARTS THURS 20TH 4PM!
6db13e20-6890-429b-90ea-cbfe095d96bc.jpg

Our Libertine Parfumerie SYDNEY Warehouse Pop-Up Sale starts Thursday 20th June

For 3 days only, save up to 75% on selected fragrances, testers, candles, and body products.

–––––––
Thursday 20th June 4pm - 7pm
Friday 21st June 9am - 5pm
Saturday 22nd June 9am - 12pm

Pop Up is located at
1-3 Taylor Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney

For enquiries phone 02 8002 4488or [email protected]

WWW.LIBERTINEPARFUMERIE.COM.AU
Copyright © 2019 AGENCE DE PARFUM All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
libertineparfumerie.com.au

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

California Dreamer

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Libertine Sydney Warehouse POP-UP Sale - STARTS THURS 20TH 4PM!
6db13e20-6890-429b-90ea-cbfe095d96bc.jpg

Our Libertine Parfumerie SYDNEY Warehouse Pop-Up Sale starts Thursday 20th June

For 3 days only, save up to 75% on selected fragrances, testers, candles, and body products.

–––––––
Thursday 20th June 4pm - 7pm
Friday 21st June 9am - 5pm
Saturday 22nd June 9am - 12pm

Pop Up is located at
1-3 Taylor Street, Darlinghurst, Sydney

For enquiries phone 02 8002 4488or [email protected]

WWW.LIBERTINEPARFUMERIE.COM.AU
Copyright © 2019 AGENCE DE PARFUM All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
libertineparfumerie.com.au

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list
I used to be jealous of Sydney-siders getting that sale, and it never being on in Melbourne. Now I live in the sticks I couldn't get to Melbourne either, so my resentment has abated. Go stock up on Amouage now that Christopher Sheldrake is leaving the company.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Unbuttoned G.Bruce Boyer’s Life in Clothes. Came across this podcast today a memoir, a discussion and something interesting for the morning commute. Highly recomended.

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@The Ernesto - Do you work in the same building as the Commonwealth A-G's?

The photo looks like a friend of mine - the overcoat and shoes are very similar, but his trousers are usually slimmer and shorter.

sliq

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It’s refreshing to see trousers a bit fuller rather than being too skinny.. im guessing he’s an older gentleman.

The Ernesto

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@The Ernesto - Do you work in the same building as the Commonwealth A-G's?

The photo looks like a friend of mine - the overcoat and shoes are very similar, but his trousers are usually slimmer and shorter.

I don't think so JM, we do have a spy agency in here so there's an off chance he could have been visiting them. Certainly had not seen him before.

Geoffrey Firmin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Was relatively young actually, which further prompted me to think he might be an SF-ite.
Well if he is he should come forward but if he’s a spook its verboten to use social media.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 36 15.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads