• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AriGold

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol holy smokes, 38 degrees is HOT. The best thing about singapore is actually the low tax rate. That's about it :satisfied:

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@38 seems a bit on the mild side. Did not necessitate turning the air con on.

Last edited:

Petepan

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
lol holy smokes, 38 degrees is HOT. The best thing about singapore is actually the low tax rate. That's about it
satisfied.gif
They do have Formula 1 and..........nope, cannot think of anything else....maybe easy banking I suppose. Food is okay.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Vale Ross Hannaford.

(Hanna at rear)

Eagle Rock remains the greatest Australian pop song of all time, and those extra two chords he threw in to the recap verse - sublime.

0.jpg

Check out those recap chords at 2:54 above.

rjonline

Reaction score
Hello,

Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. I found some cheap Brooks Brothers shoes at the Essendon DFO. They are Goodyear welted and all around $110.

They didn't have any between 9 - 10, had a lot of 7's and 8's and a couple odd ones. I guess call them.

Coxsackie

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Those Nubucks are nice, although very preppy/Ivy.

blahman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Hello, Not sure if this is the right spot to post this. I found some cheap Brooks Brothers shoes at the Essendon DFO. They are Goodyear welted and all around $110. They didn't have any between 9 - 10, had a lot of 7's and 8's and a couple odd ones. I guess call them.
I think they run the "further % off everything" as well. In other news, I am proud to announce I haven't bought a damn thing since Boxing Day.

Last edited:

rjonline

Reaction score
Yeah, I think you're right.

Maybe a further 20% off for 3+ items bought?

Styleternity

Reaction score
Anybody have any experience with Kazuna down in Syd?

Been perusing his Instagram, and despite his supposed technical competency their house style isn't exactly grabbing me...

Journeyman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Been perusing his Instagram, and despite his supposed technical competency their house style isn't exactly grabbing me...

A few different members here have used him for suits/jackets, shirts and shoes - hopefully some of them will chime in with their experiences, which all seemed to be positive.

Unfortunately, the SF search engine doesn't seem to be very good at giving precise responses, but you could try doing a search for "Kazuna" to see what results come up, too.

DartagnanRed

Reaction score

Kaz's pics are...ah...interesting, as is his entire operation really.

I've used him for shirts and been very happy. He has no "house style" for shirts, it's what you want and what i requested has been great and fit well.

Personally I'm not a fan of his suits, but it's largely based on my build. I don't exaclty know how they would compare with a Suitshop or an Oscar Hunt.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 91 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 89 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 40 16.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.8%

Forum statistics

Threads