• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

AUS Member.. Henry Bucks 2 day preview sale

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
2 day preview sale for regulars starts this Friday 11th from 0800 - 1900 then Sat 12th from 0900 - 1800

base615

Reaction score
The invitation I got was just for the Sydney store.

Cheers,

Craig

m_wave

Reaction score
Last time I went to HB's I paid $17 for a pair of silk links... sale or no sale still $$$

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by merkur
I take it no one here went to check out the sales?

Just got back..

I always walk away under-done by there stock.. They promise so much yet don't deliver.

Also the guys they have working there are not the most welcoming, though there was a cute blonde working today (young.. but lot's of potential - she had a real 'kooky' style. Very un-HB).

As usual, I walk away with socks & PS only from them.

Here they are:
Nice colours, reminds me of Neopolitan ice-cream
L1020520.jpg

Great mix of chocolate & saffron
L1020524.jpg

Interesting linen PS with different coloured borders (pink, saffron, chocolate, & navy)
L1020526.jpg

Bought 3 sets (weren't on sale & edges were only machined - but nice Swiss cotton)
L1020529.jpg

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by merkur
Did anyone go to this today? Any good deals?

yes...No!

meister

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Originally Posted by meister
yes...No!
poorest I have seen especially the shoes and the ties were all the ones no one wanted...the Sydney office has these young girls who seem to be the wrong type for the shop while everyone else works hard...why are juniors (18-22) yr olds so ditsy and hopeless these days...is it a generational thing?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads