1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Augusta side-zips, gorgeous auburn leather, size 10.5 (marked 42, fits large) - Price drop!

Discussion in '2011-2017 Streetwear' started by tellure, Jun 23, 2012.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tellure

tellure Senior Member

Price drop!

Really hate to sell these, my first pair of super high quality boots from artisan bootmaker Augusta (now called A Diciannoveventitre).

Bought them used off eBay hoping the sizing would work but in the end they are just about 1 size too large for me. I even had them vibrammed and new heels put on, but after walking around outside for a while they are just a bit too loose even with an insole.

Leather on these is amazing. Augusta uses extremely thick, supple leather - no lining, just a super high quality thick hide. This gives them beautiful creasing and aging as they wear in, as these have. Apart from the surface wear though these are in great condition; the zippers are still super smooth.

If you're not familiar with Augusta, take a browse through their current lineup at Barneys, selling for >$2k a pair. These are definitely a cut above my Fiorentini+Baker's and Officine Creative boots in terms of craftsmanship and especially in the quality of the leather.

Sizing: these are stamped 42 on the outsole and 43 on the insole, and they definitely fit quite large for a 42. Outsole measures 32.5cm. I would say they are close to a 10.5, maybe an 11. They are too large for me and I usually wear a size 9.5 or 10 with an insole (my foot measures 10.25", for reference).

The original seller on eBay said they were bought at L'Eclaireur in Paris for 1900 Euros (~US$2400).

Selling for $550 --> $500 shipped in CONUS. International shipping based on quoted rates.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 18, 2012

2. dmash

dmash Distinguished Member

would kop if 41. love this color

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.