Attractive women

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by banksmiranda, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Tokyo Slim

Tokyo Slim In Time Out

I don't mind ogling women, or lusting after celebrities. I'm single and delusional.

Adding Maggie Gyllenhal to my list. She reminds me of a young Jenny Agutter.

2. Kai

Kai Senior member

Actresses.  

Angelina Jolie    Love her voice.
    Kiera Knightly    Jailbait, but beautiful nonetheless
    Selma Hayak     Dusk to Dawn snake charmer
    Andi McDowell   Helps make Groundhog day one of my favorite movies of all time.

3. Kai

Kai Senior member

What do y'all think about the idea from When Harry Met Sally that "men and women can never be friends?" Â I think that it's largely true, with exceptions of course. Â I also think that it's especially hard to have friends of the opposite sex, after marriage.
    sadly i have to agree. unless you're in an 'open' or polyamorous relationship. which i don't know anyone who is.
    I have some female friends, however I don't have any female friends I find attractive. Since I got married, I actively avoid making friends with attractive women. I was interviewing several secretarial candidates several years ago. The most qualified and comptetent was drop-dead beautiful, young, and single. I didn't hire her. I just don't need the distraction and complications either at work or in my social circles.

4. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

(faustian bargain @ 18 Aug. 2004, 12:38) Quote What do y'all think about the idea from When Harry Met Sally that "men and women can never be friends?" Â I think that it's largely true, with exceptions of course. Â I also think that it's especially hard to have friends of the opposite sex, after marriage.
    sadly i have to agree. unless you're in an 'open' or polyamorous relationship. which i don't know anyone who is.
    I have some female friends, however I don't have any female friends I find attractive. Â Since I got married, I actively avoid making friends with attractive women. Â I was interviewing several secretarial candidates several years ago. Â The most qualified and comptetent was drop-dead beautiful, young, and single. Â I didn't hire her. Â I just don't need the distraction and complications either at work or in my social circles.[/quote] Where have all the old spinster secretaries in suits, and glasses on chains gone?

5. RatPacker

RatPacker Active Member

I'm not sure about her voice but Angelina's lips get me.

6. faustian bargain

faustian bargain Senior member

has anyone mentioned Sela Ward? (no, not kidding, i like her.)

how about TÃ[​IMG]a Leoni? first time i saw her was on a bad sitcom called Flying Blind, back in 1992. she was the best part about that show. she fairly oozed sexuality.

7. esquire.

esquire. Senior member

Ah, that was the name of the sitcom. I do think you're being harsh about that sitcom- it was no better, but no worse, than most of the stuff out there. I really expected better stuff from her. Its been over 10 yrs, and she never really broke out. A shame that somebody with her talent never did, while somebody like Jenny McCartney was able to gain greater stardom.

8. faustian bargain

the show where she was supposed to be a tabloid journalist was just a waste. almost as bad as that show with brooke shields.

(i'm not generally a big fan of sitcoms anyway. there are a few good ones, but all the rest i lump in the category 'bad'. now that we have satellite with TiVo, my sitcom viewing has dwindled to a very small level. dunno if it qualifies as a sitcom, but one of the best comedies out there is 'arrested development'. really funny stuff. on topic: portia di rossi - she has a look, but she's not as attractive to me as she used to be.)

9. faustian bargain

almost forgot

Aisha Tyler

beautiful and super-witty.

10. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

After seeing "Wicker Park" (no classic, but better than I expected) this past weekend, I have to say that Diane Kruger belongs on any list of the world's most beautiful women.

11. marc37

marc37 Senior member

l feel really bad doing this however here is a list of some favourites: 1. Alicia Keys (l love beautiful women that can sing) 2. Le-anne rymes 3. Kristin Davis (boy oh boy, the things l could do to her) 4. Jessica Alba 5. Natalie lmbruglia (l have had a crush on her since she was 16, therefore 13 years). There are other beauties but l just can't think of them right now. What is the big deal about Britany? Nicole Kidman is stuck up and ugly. Brunnettes nearly always. l never have gone out with blonds, l reject them. Cameron Diaz is a death metalhead, she listens to Cannibal Corpse. So does Jim Carey.

12. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

I second Aisha Tyler. She's just amazing.

13. GQgeek

GQgeek Senior member

can't believe nobody has said jessica simpson. Hrm, aside from her:

Catherine Zeta-Jones
    Gisele Bundchen
    Kate Beckinsale (damn she's hot in underworld)

and the list wouldn't be complete without at least one dead person ;p

Audrey Hepburn. Dunno why, but my girlfriend made me watch a couple of her movies a while back and I think she's just completely adorable.

14. Ambulance Chaser

Ambulance Chaser Senior member

This list is incomplete without Katie Holmes.

15. faustian bargain

maybe it would be useful to start posting some little pictures, or links to pictures. some of these names are just at the edge of my radar so i can't place faces. yes i could google, but that's not the point... [​IMG] /andrew ps - did we mention marilyn monroe yet, speaking of dead people? one of my favorite movies is Some Like It Hot.