Dismiss Notice

STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Attractive women

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by banksmiranda, Aug 12, 2004.

1. shoreman1782

shoreman1782 Senior member

Boyakasha.

Not in order of heat...

1. Uh, Lohan makes me feel guilty, but she's definitely an excellent new addition.

2. I have a weird thing for Sara Silverman. Mmm, vulgar comedienne. Damn you, Jimmy Kimmel.

3. Amanda Peete (sp?) has been on, but may be off.

4. Scarlett Johansson, yeah, thinking she's hot makes me feel hip.

5. Britney, I guess. I can't honestly leave her off, but she's been falling... Then I watch the Slave4u or whatever vid, and she's right back up there.

I am REALLY attracted to girls who can dance (Alba) but it screws me, because I have zero rhythm and grace.

Audrey Hepburn was damn hot, but this list is currently hot.

Was this the original point of the thread?

2. Valmont

Valmont Senior member

I most definitely would....... 1.Princess Madeleine of Sweden, [​IMG] [​IMG] 2.Emma "spicy" Bunton 3.Natalie Imbruglia 4.Toni Braxton 5.Rachel Weisz

3. Valmont

Valmont Senior member

*jaw drops to floor* [​IMG][/quote] hehe yeah man that's one hot punane, as your good friend Ali G would say =)

4. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

Winona Ryder gets on my list, as does Neko Case - I love a woman who can really sing.

5. Mike

Mike Senior member

Man, a lot of mine are already on here. I gotta agree with you guys on Bridget Moynahan, Kate Beckinsale, Jessica Alba, Charlize Theron & Jennifer Connelly. Gotta go with you on Kiera Knightley too- when I first saw "Pirates of The Carribean" my jaw dropped. Some more, in no particular order are-

~Elisha Cuthbert- She's just awesome. Even if the storylines they wrote for her on 24 were pretty crappy, I still didn't mind watching them. Then she did "The Girl Next Door" and I fell in love all over again. Too bad she's engaged to Justin Timberlake's man whore assistant.

~Jennifer Love Hewitt- She has a fun aura around here, on top of being beautiful. She seems to be someone you probably could actually go out with.

~Rachel Leigh Cook- Same as Jennifer Love Hewitt.

~Kelly Ripa- She's incredibly beautiful and has no problem with doing something embarasing (a la "Hope & Faith" and a lot of Live with Regis stuff)

~Piper Perabo- Again, someone who looks like she likes to have some fun. Sexy as hell in "Coyote Ugly" and even "Rocky and Bullwinkle" if you can believe it.

~Daisy Fuentes- There is just something about her. I've sat through many an episode of "America's Funniest Home Videos" just to see her.

And the list goes on. I'm sure I could name a few more with some more time to rack my brain. Oh yeah, I second whoever said Audrey Hepburn. Make's me wish I was born 50 or so years earlier as do Grace Kelly, Lauren Bacall, Lana Turner and Debbie Reynolds.

6. Bradford

Bradford Current Events Moderator

OK - Here we go.

Kate Beckinsale - the best part of Pearl Harbor.

Charisma Carpenter - an Angel

Kristin Davis - can have sex in my city anytime

Selma Blair - girl next door hot

Pamela Anderson - my guilty pleasure

Salma Hayek - en fuego.

I'm sure I've missed someone, so I'm not going to laminate my list yet.

Bradford

7. matadorpoeta

matadorpoeta Senior member

my all time favorites are women i've seen on the street and have never forgotten. as far as celebrities go... 1. thalia 2. maria grazia cucinotta 3. monica belluci 4. catherine zeta jones 5. margarita magana (mexican soap opera star) btw, i met alyssa milano about 6 years ago. i always thought she was cute, but she was stunningly cute in person. i also met salma hayek and claire danes around the same time. i didn't ask any of them out and i wish i had so i'd have a story to tell. [​IMG]

8. banksmiranda

banksmiranda Senior member

Piper Perabo - absolutely. I had thought of listing her but thought that I might get s*it for doing so.

Keira Knightley = Winona Ryder?

Matadorpoeta, I strongly agree with you. The women I consider most attractive are women whom I have seen in real life. I just listed "famous" folk since many of us have probably seen them.

9. johnnynorman3

johnnynorman3 Senior member

I've gotta say, there are lots of gorgeous women out there -- many of them I see in my daily life (I used to run into Natalie Portman occassionally around school, which wasn't so bad either). But the one thing that will get a woman into my top five is the VOICE. Either a deep smokey voice or a foreign accent will do it for me every time. Therefore, here is my top five for right now:

(1) Keira Knightley -- why did my fiance wonder why I liked Bend it Like Beckham so much?
    (2) Jessica Biel -- besides the lips, that VOICE. Why does my fiance wonder why I watch 7th Heaven refunds? Why does she wonder why I was willing to watch that Freddie Prinze vehicle Summer Catch?
    (3) Ashley Judd -- saw her in person at the Final Four once. WOW. Her voice is the best.
    (4) Catherine Zeta Jones -- Zorro era.
    (5) Charlize Theron -- Bagger Vance era. Maybe not a smokey voice, and not a foreign one either. But that southern accent in Bagger Vance. Dear Lord, I was IN LOVE. Why don't women dress like 1930s Souther Belles anymore?

By the way, the Bluefly chic looked awesome in the Diesel ads they ran during the Diesel sale.

10. jpeirpont

jpeirpont Senior member

I also agree with matadorpoeta, Most of the women I have who I consider attractive are women I see on the street. Since I favor to Black American and Black Jamaican women my list wouldn't have many famous women.But as far as public figures go, I like the girl from love and B- ball, Halle, Mandy Moore, Beyounce, and Mary J. Blidge. And a few girls from rap vids.

11. LabelKing

LabelKing Senior member

Marlene Dietrich [​IMG] Lupe Velez [​IMG]

12. Thracozaag

Thracozaag Senior member

I'm cursed, I only like halfies [​IMG] koji

13. scnupe7

scnupe7 Senior member

Allesandra Ambrosio. Definitely one of the hottest females around these days....Alessandra Ambrosio

14. LA Guy

LA Guy Opposite Santa Staff Member Admin Moderator

I saw her at the Beverly Center one day. She is really a lot taller and thinner than she appears on film.

15. Mike

Mike Senior member

I forgot about Jessica Biel. She's beautiful. I have to agree with you johnnynorman- I've watched many an episode of 7th Heaven and have seen "Summer Catch" a few times. The answer I have to give to whoever comes in when these are on the television? Jessica Biel, plain and simple.