1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

Attractive women

Discussion in 'Entertainment, Culture, and Sports' started by banksmiranda, Aug 12, 2004.

1. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

[​IMG]
    Has anyone, mentioned Donatella? A great, great beauty . . . makeup by Pablo Picasso.

2. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

SCARINESS REMOVED

Gonna heave...

3. Ramses

Ramses Senior member

4. bachbeet

bachbeet Senior member

GQ: Yes, I like women. And, that is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of AH. She looks too boyish. Contrast her to someone like Heidi Klum. Christie Brinkley. MM. Jayne. Sophia. Ingrid.

5. Ivan Kipling

Ivan Kipling Senior member

GQ: Yes, I like women. And, that is one of the reasons I'm not a fan of AH. She looks too boyish. Contrast her to someone like Heidi Klum. Christie Brinkley. MM. Jayne. Sophia. Ingrid.
    You left out, Donatella . . .
    [​IMG]

6. Bandwagonesque

Bandwagonesque Senior member

[​IMG][​IMG]

Seperated at birth?

7. Quirk

Quirk Senior member

Seperated at birth?

Her two front teeth, you mean?

8. jamesbond

jamesbond Senior member

Maybe its me, but I rather not dream of which ‘famous’ women I would sleep with, but rather live in the reality of being able to sleep (and have a real relationship, if possible) with women that I know / will meet. Do I know who most (or possibly all) the women mentioned are? Yes, but that does not mean I delve into the possibility of who I would do it with if I could; It is not my cup of tea. Guess it’s the same reason I don’t stare at the private planes that take off from the Boca Raton Airport (a private airport, many a Gulfstream can be seen landing and taking off everyday), I can’t currently get it, thus no reason to dream futilely.

At the moment the closest thing to a ‘famous’ person I have a chance with is one of my sisters friends, who is an unknown model (by unknown, I mean up and coming but no one knows who she is, at the moment anyhow). She is smart and beautiful, what else could a guy ask for?

Jon.

Ah, point taken but im always reminded of the richdad poordad quote "never think that you can't afford or you can't obtain something but rather think how you can afford or how can you obtain something". If beautifull women are what your after then why not start a model agency?

Personally i would have to go with Adriana Lima.

9. Schnurretiger

Schnurretiger Senior member

[​IMG]

Short dress, stockings, boots... What more could you ask for? [​IMG] [​IMG]

10. holla7577

holla7577 Well-Known Member

I will admit to being on the Scarlet Johansson wagon.

I find Rashida Jones attractive. Ari's wife is sexy in a Jewish kinda way. Penelope Cruz is sexy in a universal way.

I thought Raquel Welch and Sophia Lauren were gorgeous back in their prime.

My favorite is Monica Bellucci though.

11. Connemara

Connemara Senior member

bachbeet . . . I saw Audrey Hepburn up close, at a Unicef function. She was skeletally thin . . . much, much thinner than you see in films. Very tall, Perhaps, five foot eight. But her face, had great structure. Fabulous. Her smile, was radiant. She was a little bit, birdlike, up close. But very striking, and unique. My idea of the all time, most beautiful woman, ever has always been [​IMG] Vivien Leigh
    Viv reminds me of Laura Benanti. [​IMG]

12. Hard2Fit

Hard2Fit Senior member