1. Hi. We moved systems, and because it was impossible to achieve feature parity between the systems, we opted to archive the old B&S threads but allow users to read them so that they can put them into our new B&S system.

There is a support thread if you have any issues.

Cheers,

Fok.

Attolini sportcoats 44R

Discussion in '2011-2017 Classic Menswear' started by hangten, Apr 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hangten

hangten Senior member

I have the following sportcoats up for sale. The ongoing story is the same, I've lost a ton of weight and these no longer fit otherwise I would not be selling them. All are in very good shape. All have working surgeon's cuffs. SOLD/SIZE] Attolini 44r Cotton navy blue sportcoat. This is a 3/2 roll cotton sportcoat with patch pockets. Asking $345 --> $325 shipped in ConUS. The lighting in the pics make the jacket look lighter than it really is. This is a dark navy jacket. Measurements Chest: 46 Shoulders: 19.25 Arm (from top of outside shoulder to arm hem): 25.75 BOC (from collar seam to bottom of jacket): 30.5 Waist:42 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] SOLD Cucinelli Shepherds Check 44r sportcoat. This is a 3/2 roll sportcoat with flap pockets. SOLD Measurements Chest: 46 Shoulders: 19.5 Arm (from top of outside shoulder to arm hem): 24.75 + 1 inch that can be extended BOC (from collar seam to bottom of jacket): 30.5 Waist: 42 Attolini 44r 75% linen / 25% cashmere beige cream herringbone sportcoat. This is a 3/2 roll sportcoat with flap pockets. Asking $345 --> $325 shipped in ConUS. SOLD Measurements Chest: 46 Shoulders: 19 Arm (from top of outside shoulder to arm hem): 25 BOC (from collar seam to bottom of jacket): 31 Waist: 42 [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 6, 2013

2. hangten

hangten Senior member

price drop!

3. hangten

hangten Senior member

shoot me an offer. I'd like to move these soon!

4. firtree

firtree Member

I hate to ask, but is the blue sports coat a bit dusty or is there pilling on the sleeve?

Thanks!

Last edited: Jul 23, 2013

5. hangten

hangten Senior member

There is no pilling. What you are seeing is dust and the stitching. Let me know if you have any more questions!

6. hangten

hangten Senior member

will consider any offers!

7. hangten

hangten Senior member

price drop bump

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.