• I'm happy to introduce the Styleforum Happy Hour, our brand new podcast featuring lively discussion about menswear and the fashion industry. In the inaugural edition, a discussion of what's going on in retail today. Please check it out on the Journal. All episodes will be also be available soon on your favorite podcast platform.

• Hi, we have updated our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy in anticipation of the upcoming new Calfornia laws, the CCPA. If you are a resident of California, these rights pertain to you. Thanks - Styleforum Team.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Attolini for Patrick Hellmann navy pinstripe suit size 52R EU SOLD

Attolini for Patrick Hellmann navy pinstripe suit size 52R EU SOLD

dreamspace

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
dreamspace submitted a new listing:

Attolini for Patrick Hellmann navy pinstripe suit size 52R EU - Classic suit

Dark navy pinstripe suit from Patrick Hellmann, made by Cesare Attolini. I've owned a dozen of Attolini suits, and this one fits pretty much just like any other Attolini suit.

Suit is in very nice condition, barely been worn. It's 52R EU, and is pretty true to size. The cut is very flattering, a shame it's too slim for me.

Specs:

- 3-roll-2 to front
- Medium structured shoulders. A bit roped sleeveheads.
- Fully lined
- Dual vents
- Pleated trousers, belt loops
- Uncuffed...
Read more about this listing...

Rabidhabid

Reaction score
Hi,

I find myself commenting on many of your listings - I think we might wear similar sizes. My main issue with Italian suits tend to be thigh circumference, where they sometimes are too slim for me. What's the thigh measurement on this one?

Thanks,

Styleforum is proudly sponsored by

Featured Sponsor

How wide do you like your leg opening on your trousers?

• 7”

Votes: 58 17.8%
  • 7.5”

Votes: 109 33.5%
  • 8”

Votes: 96 29.5%
  • 8.5”

Votes: 36 11.1%
  • 9”

Votes: 13 4.0%
  • 9.5”

Votes: 7 2.2%