• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • We would like to welcome House of Huntington as an official Affiliate Vendor. Shop past season Drake's, Nigel Cabourn, Private White V.C. and other menswear luxury brands at exceptional prices below retail. Please visit the Houise of Huntington thread and welcome them to the forum.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ATTENTION: Re. starting new threads. You are not a special flower

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Whether you are a noob or an old member, you are not a special flower, no matter what your mom told you.

There are a number of pinned threads at the top of the forum for quick questions "Where do I get X, jeans recommendations, etc..." If you have such a questions, please ask them there. I realize that you may not get as many responses as you might if you posted a new thread, but you will also not annoy longtime readers and posters. It is a delicate balancing act, trying to maintain a welcoming atmosphere while keeping the first few pages full of good content rather than of threads with questions that could be answered in a single line, and you can all help me out by showing some consideration for other members. That is what allows this forum to be moderated loosely, and without draconian "laws".

Before posting a new thread, please ask 2 questions:
1) Is my question/issue that can be posted in one of the pinned threads?
2) Is this post likely to stimulate interesting conversation.

For example "Where can I get brand X in Y city?" is not a good conversation starter, and it belongs in the small questions thread.

I am going to start just deleting threads instead of merging them, if I think that the poster ought to have known better.

Fok.

Crakaveli

Reaction score
joseph-stalin2.jpg

Threak

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Crakaveli
Facepalm-1.gif

Was definintely intentional broheim. Anyone with more than a grade six education knows who Stalin is.

Mazda

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Doin' Fine.
Was definintely intentional broheim. Anyone with more than a grade six education knows who Stalin is.

Never heard of him. what part of mexico did he run?

Trendy Sing Sing

Reaction score
Hey, isn't there already a thread for this?

USE THE GOD DAMN SEARCH FEATURE!

Jekyll

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Mazda
Never heard of him. what part of mexico did he run?
Santa Fe, back in the fifties. He's been retired for quite some time though. I met him at a little gallery off Canyon Road a few years back. Nice guy, but mostly senile now. I wouldn't imagine he's got much time left.

Doin' Fine.

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Jekyll
Santa Fe, back in the fifties. He's been retired for quite some time though. I met him at a little gallery off Canyon Road a few years back. Nice guy, but mostly senile now. I wouldn't imagine he's got much time left.

Bullshit. He was fairy princess of Chihuaha for at least 100 years.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 55 35.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 60 38.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 17 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 28 18.1%

Forum statistics

Threads