1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

ATTACHMENT: The Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by brad-t, Oct 21, 2012.

1. magicalporks

magicalporks Senior member

Was planning to just sit out on SS, but seeing some of the product pics on essence-web are giving me second thoughts...

2. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

That always happens with me and Essence, haha! This cardigan in particular is rad:

[​IMG][​IMG]

2 people like this.
  3. magicalporks

I cracked and ordered the cotton blazer. Hahaha nevermind everything's selling out so fast. Managed to hunt one down after all :)

[​IMG]

Does anyone know anything about the sidezips this season? Looks like the leather's sourced from Tempesti now, but prices still seem vaguely in line with the guidi pair last season.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2014
  4. tellure

tellure Senior member

KK Attachment minimalist double rider in black for ~US$1000 on Gilt Japan. Size 3 (48). Leather looks a lot like the black Guidi leather on my jacket from Collateral Concepts. I'd love to buy this if I didn't already have way too many leather jackets

[​IMG]

https://www.gilt.jp/sales/70089257/looks/55071531

5. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I was told the leather is from a Guidi subcontractor. The price is about ¥13,000 less than the Guidi version from last season – not an insignificant decrease.

6. magicalporks

Oh really? For some reason I thought the Guidi version also hovered around ¥85,000. I must have remembered wrong then, oops.

7. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I think that used to be the case but last season's was like ¥93k and it would've kept going up – that's why they switched suppliers.

8. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

[​IMG]

It's that time of year! I just received the catalogue for Kazuyuki Kumagai Attachment FW2014.

If you're interested in pre-ordering, please send me a PM. If you want size 4 or 5, or sizes bigger than 42 in shoes, this is the best way to get them (and at Japanese prices!).

3 people like this.
  9. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

It's quite insane how many items are available. When is the deadline?

10. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

I'm waiting to find out, but it's typically a week or less. :eek:

11. LelandJ

LelandJ Senior member

I'm seriously thinking about the blurred out coat above either in off white or grey. Pricing's VERY fair. I'll have to mull it over for a few days, wish I had two weeks to decide.

12. Ariiam

Ariiam Senior member

Thinking of getting the blue tee ^_^

13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

If you're size 1-3, you don't need to stress much about getting an order in. It will be available somewhere.

14. magicalporks

Size 1 things in SS14 seemed like they sold out crazy fast though [​IMG]

I'm pretty sure I checked every shop that I could find through google before I finally found the blazer I was looking for, which, incidentally came in today. I'll try to get a fit up eventually when the weather clears...

Anyway lots of really cool things for this fall! I could see myself wearing quite a few pieces.

15. sinnedk

sinnedk Senior member

@brad-t any cool jeans coming? can you pm the look book to me plz

16. VLSI

VLSI Senior member

Where are you guys seeing pricing and item list?

17. 5354

5354 Senior member

PM Brad if you're interested

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Hi everyone,

Just wanted to say that I am totally overwhelmed by all of the interest I've received. It's above and beyond anything I've seen here before. Worth noting now that while I am trying to collect orders, I don't make any commission or anything like that. I just want to spread the love of Attachment m(_ _)m

Attachment Niigata can accept international payments, but they can't ship internationally. So if you want to order, you will have to use a mail-forwarding service like Tenso. It is very inexpensive and very simple. I hope that this tiny inconvenience won't dissuade people from participating.

I was totally caught off guard by the level of interest, but I am awaiting a response from Attachment before I can proceed further. Thank you everyone for your patience.

5 people like this.
  19. kwonster

kwonster Senior member

the cashmere/wool blend looks nice, looking at KG42-024 and KP42-03 in either the 452 or 422. KP42-044 pants and KP42-090 shorts look interesting too, though a bit pricy.

edit: brad let me know if we shouldn't be discussing specific items in the thread and I can delete this post

Last edited: Feb 22, 2014
  20. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

That cashmere/wool jacket and trouser combo is going to be on everyone's list I bet.

How do the sidezip boots usually fit? The cuban heel version is tempting.