1. And... we're back. You'll notice that all of your images are back as well, as are our beloved emoticons, including the infamous :foo: We have also worked with our server folks and developers to fix the issues that were slowing down the site.

There is still work to be done - the images in existing sigs are not yet linked, for example, and we are working on a way to get the images to load faster - which will improve the performance of the site, especially on the pages with a ton of images, and we will continue to work diligently on that and keep you updated.

Cheers,

Fok on behalf of the entire Styleforum team
    Dismiss Notice

ATTACHMENT: The Discussion

Discussion in 'Streetwear and Denim' started by brad-t, Oct 21, 2012.

1. Caveat

Caveat Senior member

Blackmaged, I think what you meant is skinny people. The sharp lines make it difficult if you're stocky.

2. Blackmaged

Blackmaged Senior member

not too worried about that, just trying to figure out where this coat would fall on me as far as sleeve and length go :eek:

3. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

If it's too long you can always get it tailored

4. Teger

Teger Senior member

any source for this in a 4?

5. nahneun

nahneun Senior member

you probably have to look into us stockists

6. Tedy44

Tedy44 New Member

Hi every one,

Very nice topic for this brand !

I'm looking for a long coat. After search I fall in love with this model ( http://attachment-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1873&category_id=56 ).
    But he's sold out with my option : grey, size 1 ( i'm 1m84 and 60kg, i think size 1 will be great ). It is sold out in the official e-shop

Do you have any idea for buy this one or any information of an eventually re-stock ?

Furthermore, i think that this model is nice, but i don't find any review in this topic http://www.essence-web.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=9427

Many thanks from France :)

7. t3hg0suazn

t3hg0suazn Senior member

My order of that hooded coat just came in. Thanks Brad for the sizing help. This is a sz 3.
    My first proxy using fromjapan, everything went smoothly (now even easier with brad's guide). One thing to add though - I think it might be advisable to select the `light packing' option on fromjapan. Being clueless, I just went with regular packing, and it came in a huge box containing the original box, and this really upped the weight and shipping costs.
    Apologies for bad lighting and photo quality
    [​IMG]

9 people like this.
  8. hluu5

hluu5 Member

im thinking about getting this through proxy
    http://page5.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/e138746445

Not sure if the size is right for me. I wear mostly XS/44. lately i came back to the gym (after 2 years...) gained some muscle so pumped half a size up, but still wearing size XS, just a bit tight. Wonder if this gonna fit me right. Usually how the's attachment sizing/fitting like? I owned several Julius 's leather jackets in size 1, some fitted too tight, some fit just right. wonder if this gonna be the same case....

9. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

If the item is out of stock at one store, try putting the product code into Google.jp (in this case, KC32-027). KKA stuff almost never restocks.

Most items won't be reviewed in this topic, so you should probably just get what you like.

http://attachment-ec.com/products/detail.php?product_id=1948&category_id=43
    http://essence-web.jp/products/detail.php?product_id=9961

Did you really look ...?

10. 5354

5354 Senior member

Apologies, I wasn't aware that the collar was curved, so when I browsed I didn't think that coat was the appropriate match.

11. cyc wid it

cyc wid it Senior member

I could swing a size 3, but that wouldn't leave room for much more than a shirt underneath. :fu: The quest for a camel coat continues.

Last edited: Oct 30, 2013
  12. rocks

rocks Senior member

Brad, a few months ago you posted some black boots in the baller thread (msrp you claimed to be around a G)...can't recall if they were side zips or not. link request please...thanks.

Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  13. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

These?

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  14. rocks

rocks Senior member

No, they appeared sleeker, I believe you said SS2014, I might just have to go search that baller boots thread. They were gorgeous and fit my aesthetic...thanks anyway....:)

15. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

SS14 model is the same shape as that, just different leather and zipper.

[​IMG]

16. jwalterweather

jwalterweather Senior member

1 person likes this.
  17. spacepope

spacepope Senior member

Really like. From the measurements it looks like it runs small but who knows.

18. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

Last edited: Nov 2, 2013
  19. magicalporks

magicalporks Senior member

Ahhh I was under the impression that they ran large, otherwise I'd be really tempted to grab them too... :eek:

20. brad-t

brad-t Senior member

From everything I've heard about Attachment boots, they do run large. Graham tells me they are truly dark brown but in near-mint condition, so ...