• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Atsui Tokyo - Official Affiliate thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by milosz
I meant to ask this when you debuted your wash/chainstitch service - do you air dry or use a dryer (not sure it matters, just curious)?

If we are chainstitch a dry denim soak will be approximately 1 hour using hot tap water and the water will be changed after 30 minutes to maintain a warm temperature. Denim is then air dryed.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by rocks
What's the status on the Mr. Olive black raw denim? Are they still scheduled to arrived this month? I'm getting restless here.
smile.gif

Scheduled to arrive late next week.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Here are some pics of a recent pocket reconstruction. This is a SugarCane 1947 and the owner used a Redmoon Wallet. The repair uses one wash 14 once denim backing. Cost for repair is $25 per pocket plus any shipping charges.

Before

After

BKE420

Reaction score
First timer here. Had the pleasure of meeting Jay@Atsui last week. Jays service is awesome(i worked at nords for 18 yrs. i know good sevice when i see it.) I was intending on buying some canes...but the cut was a little full for me. So Jay turns me onto a pair of PBJ's O/W 005's(plus Jay had them chainstitched for me). The fit is great and it's exactly what I was looking for. I also tried on the KMW 80's slim, nice cut and fit. that'll be my next denim purchase.

Onto work clothes...Jay turned me onto Man of Moods pants....need I say more. Those will be my next pick up. Just need to save some flow.

Thanks for all of your great service Jay!!!

Brian

Deluks917

Reaction score
Mr. olive belt I ordered is awesome. As was Jay who walked me through the sizing.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
We just received our first shipment from Johnbull. Per the request of the label, we can not sell on our online shop or blogsite, so it is in in-store our telephone order only.

Washed, Straight Leg Authentic, Made for overseas market with 34" inseams, $335

One-wash, Straight Leg Authentic, Made for overseas market with 34" inseams, $255

Loopwheeled overdye sweatshirts, Natural, $215

Loopwheeled overdye sweatshirts, Dark Gray, $215

Questions on sizes, pm or e-mail. More details soon.

robin

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Very nice.

What are the sleeve lengths like on sweatshirts?

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by robin
Very nice.

What are the sleeve lengths like on sweatshirts?

Medium - 42" chest, 20" shoulder, 25" sleeve, 25.5" length
Large - 45" chest, 22" shoulder, 26" sleeve, 26.5" length

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Mr. Olive black raw denim (and restocks of indigo) finally cleared customs (sorry it has taken so long). Should have it at the store by Thursday.

New Man of Moods will be on our website later today or tomorrow....includes suit jackets, pants, cardigans, button downs, shirts, accessories.

BKE420

Reaction score
Just picked up two pairs of Man of Moods pants from Jay. I have the Burberry cottons on today and will try out my cargos tomorrow. I also had the pleasure of trying on some JohnBulls. The fit seemed alot like my Pure Blue Japans. Nice fitting denim. As usual Jays service is excellent.

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Johbull-Raw Authentic Straight Leg - $253
Made for outside of Asia market with longer inseams (Japan is 32"), comes in even sizes only for now. Current stock.
30 - 30" waist, 9" rise, 34.5" inseam, 8.25" knee, 7.75" leg opening
32 - 32.5" waist, 9.25" rise, 34.5" inseam, 8.5" knee, 8" leg opening
34 - 34.5" waist, 9.5" rise, 35" inseam, 8.75" knee, 8.25" leg opening

To order, must call store or e-mail. SF 20% discount does apply.

Nice cut, but would not compare to PBJ. I would compare it more to KMW 1980 with a lower rise. It is modern cut with medium rise, semi-slim in the leg, beautiful indigo that fades nicely....leather patch, hidden rivets, doughnut button fly, dark indigo selvedge, chainstitched hem, made in Japan.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Jay,
very nice stuff!
See you soon good sir.
Best,
Mauro

Jay-D

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads